meoCVX9.jpg

ax8pi6i.jpg

5jOrB3M.jpg

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
And when she hops to the next boyfriend, she will lift something from him as well. Its just her grabbing whatever she can from other's personalities and calling it her own. Its cute and creepy in a way.

weebay.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Wrong.

the only time women do this is when they still got feelings for their old boyfriends. Or else she'll disregard his opinions and force her NEW boyfriends opinions on her OLD boyfriend. The greater majority of weak willed people do this all the time. Whenever they find someone who they hold in higher regard than themselves, they take their opinions, thoughts and mannerisms and make them their own as a means to adhere themselves to that person.

This type of behavior dictates the way the greater majority of the world thinks, talk, act and dress.

Look around you right now. Hell, you may even be able to look in the mirror.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cant say I know, I havent been around my exes enough to see how they act after me...and I also havent seen my exes' exes. I would like to think that I leave some sort of mark on them though - one that helps them improve on some of their shortcomings. For instance if my last girlfriend continued going to the gym on being more self-sufficient because I taught her the perils of laziness and being spoiled then thats not necessarily a bad thing.

one thing I do know though, is that any girl who likes you will eventually adopt some of your mannerisms. One of the easiest ways to spot a girl liking you is when she starts talking like you do. Some of the phrases you use, activities you do, interests etc. Girls dont really have personalities like that.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Wrong.

the only time women do this is when they still got feelings for their old boyfriends. Or else she'll disregard his opinions and force her NEW boyfriends opinions on her OLD boyfriend. The greater majority of weak willed people do this all the time. Whenever they find someone who they hold in higher regard than themselves, they take their opinions, thoughts and mannerisms and make them their own as a means to adhere themselves to that person.

This type of behavior dictates the way the greater majority of the world thinks, talk, act and dress.

Look around you right now. Hell, you may even be able to look in the mirror.

damn y'all nikkas be up on Sunday mornin thinkin wit logic huh

ibimvpF2YJq0hy.gif

should saved this topic for a lil more ignorant day of the week