all these train derailments

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Them shyts is crazy, Funny thing is the other day my mother was saying she misses taking Amtrak and it was comfortable and I hit with the:ufdup:

And I said derailments happen all the time, it takes one idiot to move one track, crazy that this is in the news today.........................

I aint never taking another train unless its a quick 5 to 10 minutes in the city

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Them shyts is crazy, Funny thing is the other day my mother was saying she misses taking Amtrak and it was comfortable and I hit with the:ufdup:

And I said derailments happen all the time, it takes one idiot to move one track, crazy that this is in the news today.........................

I aint never taking another train unless its a quick 5 to 10 minutes in the city

Amtrak hasn't had a major crash in years, most of the Crashes with Amtrak are the trains hitting cars at grade crosses. In those cases the only people that end up getting seriously hurt or worse is the person in the car :sadcam:

You're right derailments do happen all the time, but most of them are minor and not on trains with passengers on them.

And the rails are bolted down into the ground, its highly unlikely some random :troll: could move them to the point of causing a derailment.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Amtrak hasn't had a major crash in years, most of the Crashes with Amtrak are the trains hitting cars at grade crosses. In those cases the only people that end up getting seriously hurt or worse is the person in the car :sadcam:

You're right derailments do happen all the time, but most of them are minor and not on trains with passengers on them.

And the rails are bolted down into the ground, its highly unlikely some random :troll: could move them to the point of causing a derailment.
:heh: