All these Tommy Sotomayor crackheads SMH

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people in the black community on youtube, all over the internet claim to hate this clown, making rebuttal videos, posting all these malicious comments against him bla bla bla etc

But when this guy doesn't make a video in a couple of days, a lot of these fools on facebook and youtube start scratching their head like pookie from New Jack City fiending for new videos, begging the guy to make commentaries. :thumbsdown:

Tommy Sotomayor is now a desperate drug on the internet, people are addicted to the ingrate WOW. :bryan:

You hate the guy so much but you are now begging him to make more videos. Dude has more personality, charisma than all the black video bloggers combined.

It's the truth :sad: I'm just saying tho.. :manny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I never watched this dude's vids.

Should I?

Why or why not?

Legitimate claims, please. Not a bunch of name calling, blatant hating or pseudo-celebrity fellatio.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only place I've ever heard his name spoken is here on the coli.

Some of yall are doing way too much on the internet.

Get out and smell the flowers, it a beautiful world:ahh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I was just thinking that I havent seen a Tommy Sotomajor video in a while

Tommy's afraid to make a video because he fukked that Caramel Kitten chick that was twerking in Walmart after he made a video dissing her. He ended up being called out as a hypocrite and decided that it's best to lay low until he returns from vacation.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont see his videos until a thread made on here. i dont seek them out

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
What's this about the 100th tommy thread on the Coli :leon:

Keep making him relevant nikkas :win:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy's afraid to make a video because he fukked that Caramel Kitten chick that was twerking in Walmart after he made a video dissing her. He ended up being called out as a hypocrite and decided that it's best to lay low until he returns from vacation.

Yep, he's a clown now...he exposed himself

can't have it both ways, either u hate BW or u love them:obama:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

when & how did this come out :dead:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
when & how did this come out :dead:

He first made a video of him and her on a date at the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Then after catching too much heat, he took the video down and made a video addressing his "relationship" with Caramel Kitten. He basically admitted to fukking ol girl and was like "I ain't shyt :yeshrug:" which wouldn't be an issue had he not made his name off of bashing black women that do the things that she does and actually bashing HER!!!! :mindblown::aicmon:

Not gonna front, I woulda beat too. But I'm not going on tirades about black women twerking.