All these PS5 Pro threads, damage control. So let me show you the truth...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you're a fan of the system, Cool. Good for you
Good luck on finding one for under a $1000 after the scalpers get their hands on it :picard:

Now there's people who have demonstrated over decades that they are not really financially stable so of course they will desire things they can't afford. Two people come to mind, I'm not going to EXPOSE!!! their finances because they did that themselves, LET'S LOOK AT EXHIBITS A AND B LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!

I'm not doing that.... yet :smugdraper:

Now, I fully understand that you don't want me to deliver the truth. I'm too dark skinned for all that :whoa:

So I have solicited a nice wholesome Sony loving white man to educate you. Please feel free to discuss what you feel he said that was incorrect :handshake:

If you didn't watch, he goes into what Sony officially released as what "qualifies" as a ps5 pro enhancement and it's along the lines of what they consider next gen (current ps5) features like haptic feedback, it running better without anything added/etc.

And that some games will still run at 30fps

And more, all facts. So it factors but the usuals won't only not tell you about this. They'll actively try to suppress the info like they did with Wukong

It's weird, and clearly they get some incentive by doing this. But I got your back fam, real nikkaz unite :cape:

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
jordan-reed.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I like that because it's relative, it shows how Sony is fukkin you nikkaz over :patrice: which I'll show you right now because the next truth bomb is this...

Hogwarts Legacy is CONFIRMED 30fps on PS5 Pro :picard:

Only 13 games have been confirmed to even get the pro treatment and the pro treatment means anything that results in a boost. Yet only 13 games so far and it releases in less than two months. No red flags tho, I'm tripping here. Excuse me yall, I'm just mad Xbox doesn't have games :sadbron:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I like that because it's relative, it shows how Sony is fukkin you nikkaz over :patrice: which I'll show you right now because the next truth bomb is this...

Hogwarts Legacy is CONFIRMED 30fps on PS5 Pro :picard:

Only 13 games have been confirmed to even get the pro treatment and the pro treatment means anything that results in a boost. Yet only 13 games so far and it releases in less than two months. No red flags tho, I'm tripping here. Excuse me yall, I'm just mad Xbox doesn't have games :sadbron:
200w.gif

I know you would
full