All the Queen’s Men- a BET/Sistah Perry Production

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m so late but idcidc I love how ridiculous and absurd it is. I think it’s good and has very interesting storylines! Have y’all been watching?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Nope.... but I watch sistas and my fam personally works with one of the main cast members who also has a spinoff.
I haven’t checked it out. But QM is so good! Like the plot and action is out of this world with how absurd they are, but everyone does a decent enough job acting and has believable rapport. Super fun to watch!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I haven’t checked it out. But QM is so good! Like the plot and action is out of this world with how absurd they are, but everyone does a decent enough job acting and has believable rapport. Super fun to watch!
Thanks Yinny 😁, I'm gonna binge watch one of these weekends and keep you posted.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Thanks Yinny 😁, I'm gonna binge watch one of these weekends and keep you posted.
Please do, it’s so interesting and showcases what people do under duress and out of desperation. Is it plausible? Nope but it’s already set in such a ridiculous way that it legit pulls you in!