(All opinions welcomed) Would you wait...

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Say you met a woman that has many of the components you desire (t&a ratio, funny, street wise, educated), however she is celibate until she finishes her nursing program.

Would you wait?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Say you met a woman that has many of the components you desire (t&a ratio, funny, street wise, educated), however she is celibate until she finishes her nursing program.

Would you wait?

The funny thing about chicks who are celibate is that its often because they have done some hoeing in the past.

But I personally don't do relationships without sex. Hang out with her if she's cool but let her know that if the two of you aren't fukking then somebody else will be getting the dikk :ufdup:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps

Would you wait?

I'd be real curious to why she wants to be celibate.. does she have a kid? If we really got along and i felt it had potential to be real good yea i think i could manage a relationship with out sex. I've had my fun, where I'm at now in my life sex isn't my number one priority anymore. Don't get me wrong tho, it's still important.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
The funny thing about chicks who are celibate is that its often because they have done some hoeing in the past.

But I personally don't do relationships without sex. Hang out with her if she's cool but let her know that if the two of you aren't fukking then somebody else will be getting the dikk :ufdup:

It means that much? I don't think she'd care about that, however that dude wouldnt get it in the end, on that sweet last day of finals - when all her inhibitions are cast to the side.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I'd be real curious to why she wants to be celibate.. does she have a kid? If we really got along and i felt it had potential to be real good yea i think i could manage a relationship with out sex. I've had my fun, where I'm at now in my life sex isn't my number one priority anymore. Don't get me wrong tho, it's still important.

Because that's how she has gotten into the school of her choice.