“All Of A Sudden, Busta Bussy Found His Jamaican Accent.”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

These kind of videos are ignorant. Breh hasn’t heard of code switching? Or the Get Low, Make It Clap remix with Elephant Man and Sean Paul respectively? :gucci:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What does the accent have to do with his alleged sexuality? :dwillhuh:

Plus, it's totally normal to talk to people in whatever dialect works best, if you can.

Dude in the video sounds like he jealous he ain't have none of the food.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WHOOO HAH IN THIS BIH :krs:

tusareve-koala.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
How the hell did "bussy" get incorporated into this? :dahell: Cot damn these internet ass muhfukkas try so hard to emulate their leader they that they stop making sense/out themselves :dame:

Pretty sure I've seen him do this a few times over the years tho.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Who gives a fukk about shyt like this? 😂😂

OP taking a break from being the white man's bytch by keeping up with the latest in Bussy chronicles. He probably jealous tbh

How the hell did "bussy" get incorporated into this? :dahell: Cot damn these internet ass muhfukkas try so hard to emulate their leader they that they stop making sense/out themselves :dame:

Pretty sure I've seen him do this a few times over the years tho.

I say it as a joke cause it sounds funny, but you gotta have a sense of reflection and step back and realizing you saying easily the gayest shyt constructed by man.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
We this far in the post and ya'll gonna let that Carlos Boozer haircut slide?

Ya'll gonna let Sussta Rhymes get away with that :dame:

The Coli energy:
Tethers>>>>Comedic Hairlines

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
OP taking a break from being the white man's bytch by keeping up with the latest in Bussy chronicles. He probably jealous tbh

I say it as a joke cause it sounds funny, but you gotta have a sense of reflection and step back and realizing you saying easily the gayest shyt constructed by man.
I wish they had clips out but Kevin Hart joked about this during the Tom Brady roast. White boy humor, they're always throwing in some gay shyt for no reason at all.

Breh put on a Jamaican accent and somehow the joke is "bussy" :dead:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You’re so incredibly dumb, you missed the part where I was defending him, which was the entire post. :snoop:

Why does your fakkity ass think I care if you think I'm dumb :mjlol: seriously. when you not too busy trying to take @Doobie Doo style , you being your usual siddity self always trying to find a way to look down on people like me anyway

My son shytting on himself holds more weight than anything you could ever throw my way . fukkin dweeb.