All my coli people that hate their jobs get in here

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell us why you hate your job, and if you are doing anything to try and change your situation.
I'll start it off.
The main reason I hate my job is because they want you to love the bullshyt work that they give you. They want you to smile all the time, and if you don't they ask "are you okay"? yes I'm okay I just don't smile for no reason. I just don't have it in me to c00n it up. However some of the people I work with do. Its really said to see.
I get paid okay, but I still want to make more. I also feel like I need to do a job where I can make more of a diffence in people's life.

On the bright side I'm not going to be doing this too much longer. I have a B.A. and I'm in grad school now (although I wish I would have waited). I have some things I been working on that I think will pop off in the next few months. I have to make a change. I don't want to be one of those people that get trapped at a job they hate for 20 years.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate my job because my company is more concerned with covering our asses and the stock price than employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.

I'm supposed to be an engineer, but I feel like a damn politician.

I've been "looking for a new job" for about 3 years now. I'm just too damn lazy to do anything about it. Doesn't help that I'm basically overpaid for the work that I do.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hate my job because my company is more concerned with covering our asses and the stock price than employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.

I'm supposed to be an engineer, but I feel like a damn politician.

I've been "looking for a new job" for about 3 years now. I'm just too damn lazy to do anything about it. Doesn't help that I'm basically overpaid for the work that I do.

:what:

why in the hell would u leave then?

bcb

BG - It's All On U
Daps
Reppin
NY
breh im tryna get a new job but sum lesbian wuz interviewin me ..i want sum ppl puttin out @ da workplace breh not marchin outside tryna get rights breh :beli: