All Love is the same

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:whoa:

Brotherly love, motherly love and significant other love are all on different levels

I thought about excluding Family Love but I've got friends that I love like family and family that I don't love at all.

So basically, love is what it is for everyone. Either I love you or I don't

Are you in a relationship?

I am

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I feel you. Love is wanting the person you love to be happy. That means different things to different people.

Some people are happy with encouragement and comfort, others quality time, some need intimacy. You give what you can and recieve what they are able and willing to give.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't even mad at that.

But let me ask... What distinguishes your love for her from your love for others
THE FACT I know my mom been there for me through so much , people show love but their love has limits imm never gonna fool myself into thinking some people will go the lenths for me like that

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
u see i eat booty you feel me?
so if ieat my girl ass and our relationship evolve to that level i be trusting her more than my friends

Nah. That just means you love her or trust her enough with that part of you.

You can love your friends and trust them just the same, but with different parts of you.

You can love people a number of ways, but when it boils down to it, it's all the same. And if it ain't, then it's not love.