All Fanboys are bad, but Sony Fanboys are the worst!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I know I'm going to get flack from the SDF but its true. Look at what happened to the Toy R Us Xbox One Video on youtube. This is not a new phenomenon its been going for a while. Look at this 2009 article:

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

Are you ever at a party or similar social gathering, and your group of friends is joined by that oneguy? Nobody likes him, but everybody seems to know who he is. Somebody invited him, but not one of your friends will own up to it. He's obnoxious, he's annoying, he's oblivious to the sour atmosphere he inspires, and the worst part of it is ... nobody has the balls to tell him he's not welcome.

That's pretty much how I feel about Sony fanboys.

You see, Sony fanboys are the worst ones. Don't get me wrong -- Nintendo fanboys, Microsoft fanboys and PC fanboys each have their irritating quirks and infuriating mannerisms, but the Sony fans truly are the worst of a bad lot. In a barrel full of rotten apples, they are the most putrid, festering, blackened pools of mulch at the bottom. Everybody knows this, but like that one "friend" at the party who everybody is too polite to shun, nobody has dared to tell Sony fanboys that they are truly the pariahs of society and need to stop hanging out with the rest of us.

However, if you listen to the regular crop of Sony loyalists that sometimes invade Destructoid's comment section, you'd think that I was Sony's worst enemy, driven by an unquenchable thirst for the destruction of the PlayStation brand and everybody associated with it. I have often asked myself: Why is it that criticisms of Nintendo and Microsoft do not get met with such hostility? Why do I get called "biased" against Nintendo and Microsoft far less than I do with Sony?

There is only one answer: The Sony Defense Force is by far the most aggressive, the most obnoxious and, of course, the most defensive.

It's hard to have a rational discussion with a fanboy on either side because they are not thinking from a point of logic. Yes I troll sometimes for fun but I give credit when its due for any console.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playstation is truly demonic.

It cause people to lie

It causes them to hate

It causes them to accept racism as long as it falls on their side of the console wars.

It causes them to insult fellow gamers,writers,devs, or anyone else that isn't a part of the echo chamber.

It causes these dudes to turn their back on their own country and people.

It causes them to idolize old white/Asian dudes that look like pedophiles

You stans an your system are truly:demonic:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The fact that he made a whole article justifying why Sony fanboys are the worst puts the spotlight on him as being a more hardcore fanboy than most. Folks that are just trolling wouldn't be bothered..
He tries way too hard in the second quote and just comes off as an extreme fanboy himself, as a non-biased person wouldn't give it that much thought (pariahs of society)
And I have yet to see anybody actually do that nerd shyt in person..

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
To all the people telling me to shut the fukk up or I care to much lol Im just making a observation. How fanboys twist logic around when it affects others. But when it affects them its ok lol and Sony fanboys are the worst at this. Look at any pro Xbox vid on youtube its way more thumbs down , high views and dumb rhetoric in the comments. Look at Sony vids it has less views and fewer thumbs downs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To all the people telling me to shut the fukk up or I care to much lol Im just making a observation. How fanboys twist logic around when it affects others. But when it affects them its ok lol and Sony fanboys are the worst at this. Look at any pro Xbox vid on youtube its way more thumbs down , high views and dumb rhetoric in the comments. Look at Sony vids it has less views and fewer thumbs downs.
You's a crybaby ass nikka. Go get you some soft wipes and wipe ya face ya bish.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I know I'm going to get flack from the SDF but its true. Look at what happened to the Toy R Us Xbox One Video on youtube. This is not a new phenomenon its been going for a while. Look at this 2009 article:

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

It's hard to have a rational discussion with a fanboy on either side because they are not thinking from a point of logic. Yes I troll sometimes for fun but I give credit when its due for any console.

Was prepared to come in here and say Link... and you had one already.. :deadrose: