Aliens vs. Predator The Arcade Game Appreciation Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The only Thing I recognize as Aliens vs Predator outside of the Comics, And yes Dutch was supposed to be Arnold from the first Predator with a Robot Arm.

custom_alien_vs_predator_arcade_hunter_figure_by_jin_saotome-d6eul4t.jpg

alien_vs_predator_arcade_linn_kurosawa_figure_by_jin_saotome-d6i4p9c.jpg

razorclawstrip_by_jin_saotome-d6dkeyg.jpg

alien_vs_predator_arcade_major_dutch_schaefer_by_jin_saotome-d6dkenz.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It always hurts me to know no one remembers Aliens vs Predator 2. shyt was some of the funnest online gaming I've played all my life. Also, the single player was good as fukk, the Marine portion of it is :merchant:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It always hurts me to know no one remembers Aliens vs Predator 2. shyt was some of the funnest online gaming I've played all my life. Also, the single player was good as fukk, the Marine portion of it is :merchant:

I hated being forced to head into the nest to save a cac. Only for him to get bursted, waking up the familia then having to run a mile to the APC. :sadcam:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
l_linnkurodan.jpg

Yeah just imagine Cameron (had he not fallen in love with the titanic) and Arnold Hooking up like in the late 90's to give us this on the bigscreen :ohlawd:
gallery_11257_113_89426.jpg

AlienVsPredator.png

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
To be honest, I have grown a bit meh with Cameron. Alot of his films his politico shyt inside of it. Like the Abyss (Global Peace) and Avatar (Global Warming & Man vs. Primatives), not to mention Terminator (Man using Technology.)

For the stuff of Pred vs. Aliens, you need a hard hitter that would not be afraid to chestburst a child. Showing how hardcore these Aliens are. David Cronenberg would be the man, or even John Carpenter.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
To be honest, I have grown a bit meh with Cameron. Alot of his films his politico shyt inside of it. Like the Abyss (Global Peace) and Avatar (Global Warming & Man vs. Primatives), not to mention Terminator (Man using Technology.)

For the stuff of Pred vs. Aliens, you need a hard hitter that would not be afraid to chestburst a child. Showing how hardcore these Aliens are. David Cronenberg would be the man, or even John Carpenter.
Nah Im just saying if the time were to do a predator aliens movie hed be the guy for the job since he directed the best one out of the series and his relationship with arnold.

Btw this is about the arcade capcom game not the SNES bullshyt

Last edited: