Alcohol with the least amount of calories

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Preferably brown liquor:hamster:

My go to drink is crown and coke but I know that soda has hella calories in it. But I wanna say 1 shot has 100 cals in it.

I need sound ideas for later tonight:flabbynsick:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i prefer brown too and just use diet coke when mixing to save on calories. another option is to just take shots or sip straight or on the rocks. lately i've just been doing tequila with lime and all good so far.

just be careful with how much you drink tho. idk about anyone else but i get bloated when drinking a lot. sometimes i get too into my zone and turn up too hard but pay for it the next few days or week:mjcry:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Use coke zero
If im buying a bottle to pre-game beforehand, ill get coke zero. But i was really talking about drinks to buy when im out at the spots.

I cant be some 190lb breh like "Mix that Crown royal with coke zero:hamster:"

i prefer brown too and just use diet coke when mixing to save on calories. another option is to just take shots or sip straight or on the rocks. lately i've just been doing tequila with lime and all good so far.

just be careful with how much you drink tho. idk about anyone else but i get bloated when drinking a lot. sometimes i get too into my zone and turn up too hard but pay for it the next few days or week:mjcry:

Im the opposite. I wake up dehydrated (if im not careful) and hungry the next day:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I cant be some 190lb breh like "Mix that Crown royal with coke zero:hamster:"
Why not

If you look like you lift they won't question it. And even if you don't :birdman:

Just another of many reasons I barely drink anymore. Its about to be summer too :francis:

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why not

If you look like you lift they won't question it. And even if you don't :birdman:

Just another of many reasons I barely drink anymore. Its about to be summer too :francis:

Lol right, I ask for a crown and diet at the bar with no fukks given. Just don't be looking around like you're trying to whisper it.

I've been drinking whiskey with diet or zero for like 4 years now, anytime I have any alc with any sort of sugar my stomach just kills. Definitely helps calorically, and with hangovers