Albert Hughes on How They Came Up with the Title to "Menace II Society" (Part 1)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
interesting

Yeah I never knew that :mjcry:

I don’t know much about their backstory and this is like the first time in years Albert has done an interview in the States that I know of, because I remember reading years ago that he had moved to Prague.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
So they got it from an Ice Cube lyric?

Random for some reason I want to watch BNTH now

Also the older I get the more I dislike M2S for some reason

Yeah.

what's BNTH?

yeah, i think Albert and Allen's magnum opus is Dead Presidents. There's more of a story with Dead President's than there is with Menace.

Menace II Society was a ground breaking film, but it's one of those films that when i go back and watch it now, it's neither here nor there to me.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
just tried to give you some rep points @Ol’Otis but i must've just given you some points recently, cause it's telling me i gotta spread points

thanks! i owe you, bruh! :myman:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So they got it from an Ice Cube lyric?

Random for some reason I want to watch BNTH now

Also the older I get the more I dislike M2S for some reason

I still remember being at a house party as a child and they had M2S playing on the tv and that shyt had me scared as fukk for some reason

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Someone in the comments on youtube is saying the reason the other parts of this interview hasn't been released is because Allen's attorney sent a cease and desist letter to shut down Albert's interview with VLADTV.

I did think it was interesting that at the beginning of Albert's interview, VLAD said "we got a call from your people" so it must be that Albert reached out to VLADTV to be interviewed.

What's Allen's beef with Albert? Is it just typical brother back and forth squabbles/fallout?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone in the comments on youtube is saying the reason the other parts of this interview hasn't been released is because Allen's attorney sent a cease and desist letter to shut down Albert's interview with VLADTV.

I did think it was interesting that at the beginning of Albert's interview, VLAD said "we got a call from your people" so it must be that Albert reached out to VLADTV to be interviewed.

What's Allen's beef with Albert? Is it just typical brother back and forth squabbles/fallout?

:ohhh: