Al Bundy to play Donald Sterling in FX Series about the fall of the former owner

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ed O’Neill Plays Donald Sterling In FX Series About Disgraced LA Clippers Owner – Deadline

Ed O’Neill is set to star opposite Jacki Weaver and Laurence Fishburne in The Sterling Affairs. The Modern Family alum will play the title role in FX’s six-episode limited series about the downfall of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling amid the team’s drive to win a championship under coach Doc Rivers.

The Sterling Affairs is written by Gina Welch based on the ESPN 30 for 30 podcast reported and hosted by Ramona Shelburne. The series tells the behind-the-scenes story of Rivers (Fishburne) and the Clippers’ quest to bring a championship to one of the historically worst franchises in all of sports during the impending downfall of the team’s owner, Sterling, whose notoriously racist behavior is brought to light amid the power struggle between his wife of 60-plus years, Shelly Sterling (Weaver), and his mistress, V. Stiviano
From scoring 4 tds in a game to owning the laughing stock of the NBA :wow:
Can't wait for the inside out jersey episode i hope they shoot it from the perspective of the jersey would be dope:banderas:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Love and marriage, love and marriage. Go together like a horse and carriage….

I always think of that Sinatra theme song when I see Ed O’Neill. It’s impossible not separate home from that show.

Same here, but the wild thing is that for other generations he's Jay from Modern Family. I'm not sure anyone else has two career defining sitcom characters. GOAT shyt