Aje - D-Lite (Instrumental) [NO SAMPLES]

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Check out the first track I finished with the new software. Hope y'all dig it. Feedback always appreciated, y'all. :smile:

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/age-diamant/d-lite"]D-Lite by Age Diamanté on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

:dj2:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Woah this are not samples? oh my gawd this is just ill, what new software is this? my gawd at 1:06 beautiful Aje Diamond

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
Man the melody is fly on this. Very smooth joint. Good job homie. How long does it take you to make without samples?

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
shyt makes me wanna step my key game up bruh. nice work
thanks, family. nothing too complicated with this hear, brush: just E minor, A, D, back to E minor.

Man the melody is fly on this. Very smooth joint. Good job homie. How long does it take you to make without samples?
Ensi! thanks for the listen, love. It can take anywhere from an hour to four hours of total work time; it depends on many factors. Sometimes, I let the beat sit for a night and come back to it.

I don't know how them boys like Lex Luger can make a dope ass beat in fifteen minutes. I'm not built like that.