Airing tonight on ESPN, 'No Limits' tells the dark fate of diver Audrey Mestre.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u wanted see somebody die watch this.

1374575006781.cached.jpg

No Limits: ESPN's Nine For IX Explores The Tragic Tale Of Freediver Audrey Mestre - The Daily Beast

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
What the hell is "free diving?"
This sounds like WHITE FOLKS' STUFF!!!
Jump in the deepest puddle you can find and race to the bottom of it with no oxygen tank? Not part of God's plan for my life...

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
OK, I read the article. Her husband couldn't dive deep enough to beat the competition. He kept blacking out. So he put Aubrey up to it, but he put no air in her tank on The Big Day.

Good thing he is yt. A black man would be in jail for all that fukkery duckery dock. What did the insurance co pay out? Bet her corpse was barely room temp before ol' Pippin cashed in...

Beauty and the beast my ass. Only a white woman would let her man's hobbies drive her to such...depths.

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, I read the article. Her husband couldn't dive deep enough to beat the competition. He kept blacking out. So he put Aubrey up to it, but he put no air in her tank on The Big Day.

Good thing he is yt. A black man would be in jail for all that fukkery duckery dock. What did the insurance co pay out? Bet her corpse was barely room temp before ol' Pippin cashed in...

Beauty and the beast my ass. Only a white woman would let her man's hobbies drive her to such...depths.
neither were white ethnically he was cuban light brown and she was some kind of latina

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it as shady as the poster described ?
yes, her husband didnt fill up her tank when she went down, that's like tom brady forgetting to put his helmet on. and there was speculation that she was gonna leave him after the dive.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, her husband didnt fill up her tank when she went down, that's like tom brady forgetting to put his helmet on. and there was speculation that she was gonna leave him after the dive.
What was his excuse ? My bad ?