Air Pods Generation 3

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man these ear pods are fire coming from some bullshyt ear pods from skullcandy. They Pair effortlessly to anything you previously had connected. I usually don't fukk with apple other than their phones but their earpods are elite.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
yep
that automatic pairing and spatial audio kill all the other brands right now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
yep
that automatic pairing and spatial audio kill all the other brands right now
Bruh. I was doing cardio and watching Disney+ on my phone (Hawkeye). I legit had to make sure the sound was coming out of my air pods. shyt sounded wayyy better than regular audio. :damn: :whew:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. I was doing cardio and watching Disney+ on my phone (Hawkeye). I legit had to make sure the sound was coming out of my air pods. shyt sounded wayyy better than regular audio. :damn: :whew:
yeah it confuses me at times too
amazing engineering

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I talk shyt about buying AirPods instead of a cheaper option but you’re making me want to try the new ones…

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thinking of upgrading my Jabra 75ts. I need to do more research into these. :jbhmm:

Chef

All Star
Daps
i have jabras as well, I have no real complaints yet

They have been pretty good so far. I’m thinking about buying another set of earbuds strictly for the gym. I don’t like the default tips for them and they tend to pop out.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yea I was impressed at how good the Pros sound. And like you said, the pairing with multiple devices is fukking effortless. People clown Apple for their "dumbed down" approach but that's what keeps me coming back. And they charge crazy fast. My only issue like others here is that they tend to fall out if you're being active with them. If I'm stationary it's all good though. Not sure if I just need to switch out the tips but I'm wearing what I thought was the most snug fit.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Facts. I thought the AirPod Pros were great too, but they could not stay in my ear when I was running. Switched to the Powerbeats Pros and haven’t looked back.
Ive had my pair since they first released. Great quality set of buds. I have had frustrations with them before when only one would turn on and the other would not. Doesnt happen much anymore, likely due to new firmware and not using them with android..
If they could give airpods 3 features (noise cancelling) to a 2nd gen, id buy in a heartbeat.