Air bnb is banning indoor cameras next month

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

That shyt was allowed :what:

The amount of shyt ive seen stolen or broken in airbnbs im surprised it isnt encouraged!

Im guessing this is airbnb way of saying its a privacy invasion and could lead to potential lawsuits (sex tapes etc)

But really this is probably airbnb tired of hosts having concrete evidence of horrible renters stealing/breaking shyt and airbnb having to cover damages

Now itll be harder for hosts to prove people fukked their property up

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
They will just be invisible and hidden like they've always been.

I'll never use an AirBNB, never saw the benefit of it. Get me that 4-5 star hotel room with service anyday. Just not worth it.

You get dirty and fukked up people at these AirBNB and the owners themselves are scammy. It's just fukked. A nice hotel goes a long way. I'm not looking to go on holiday and do my shyt like I'm at home. :dead:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'll never use an AirBNB, never saw the benefit of it. Get me that 4-5 star hotel room with service anyday. Just not worth it.
It absolutely used to be worth it. Cheaper than a hotel with better accommodations, stocked refrigerators and home cooked meals, outside of tourist trap areas. Then they got all corporate.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It absolutely used to be worth it. Cheaper than a hotel with better accommodations, stocked refrigerators and home cooked meals, outside of tourist trap areas. Then they got all corporate.
I do remember it was legit in the early days but never had the urge.

Owners getting multiple mortgages and paying it all off with AirBNB was the death kneel.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
So they was watching me fukking on all 5 floors, in the pool, hot tub, all 3 kitchens, the theater, each living room and at least 6 of the bedrooms? fukk smh:ohhh:
Better check xvideos, xnxx, tube 8 and xhamster breh.

I just heard it from the grapevine it’s not sites I’ve seen before. :patrice: Someone had to type these out for me. I’m a man of faith. That filth has never been seen my innocent eyes.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps