Aint nobody playing the division

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Cause it was ultimately trash.:francis: Made it impossible to grind at a decent rate and then threw huge bullet sponge enemies at you. :hhh::hhh::hhh:

Have a loot-based MMORPG with no loot brehs. :hhh:
Have a MMORPG with no endgame brehs. :hhh:
Make PVP the only way you get good loot brehs:hhh:, then make that PVP mode absolute trash brehs. :hhh:
Keep updating gearscore till it ultimately doesn't matter brehs. :hhh:
Make a build/stat based RPG where only one build is actually viable brehs. :hhh:

fukking trash and I knew I shouldn't have given Ubisoft one last chance, but I did and they dropped the fukking ball horrendously.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Meh. It was fun the first time around. Ultimately the game gets way too repetitive. It had tons of potential.
I still have the game installed for the rare moments I have a few people I know that decide they want to run for a little.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I got it on release. I played through it with some friends, but ultimately, it was just too limited for my tastes. On top of that, it was too instanced. What would have made the game great is if they had 40 or 50 people at a time just running around on the regular map getting into PVE skirmishes. Instead of every event being a team instance, having some open world event that popped off seamlessly in the normal day to day of the game would have been fun as hell. Instead, I felt like I was running around the city alone most of the time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, I got it on release. I played through it with some friends, but ultimately, it was just too limited for my tastes. On top of that, it was too instanced. What would have made the game great is if they had 40 or 50 people at a time just running around on the regular map getting into PVE skirmishes. Instead of every event being a team instance, having some open world event that popped off seamlessly in the normal day to day of the game would have been fun as hell. Instead, I felt like I was running around the city alone most of the time.
That's odd, I always had others in my world. And it's easy to summon other real players since it has matchmaking for every skirmish :francis:

The Xbox :ufdup: this game will be enhanced on XB1X too. I've been waiting to play it more because of that

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
I gave it up some time ago

Honestly thought about goin back to cod after this shyt..

Only game i strayed away from that wasn't my usual..

And decision..

Wrong division lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause it was ultimately trash.:francis: Made it impossible to grind at a decent rate and then threw huge bullet sponge enemies at you. :hhh::hhh::hhh:

Have a loot-based MMORPG with no loot brehs. :hhh:
Have a MMORPG with no endgame brehs. :hhh:
Make PVP the only way you get good loot brehs:hhh:, then make that PVP mode absolute trash brehs. :hhh:
Keep updating gearscore till it ultimately doesn't matter brehs. :hhh:
Make a build/stat based RPG where only one build is actually viable brehs. :hhh:

fukking trash and I knew I shouldn't have given Ubisoft one last chance, but I did and they dropped the fukking ball horrendously.
See my post in the og thread. I sold this garbage at maximum sell rate. Game was everything u mentioned. I dont think i even had it for a full 30 days

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
See my post in the og thread. I sold this garbage at maximum sell rate. Game was everything u mentioned. I dont think i even had it for a full 30 days

Its all lies tho lol

For one, u can run lexington on challenging in about twelve minutes, max and If u in world tier 5 u getting at least 3 pieces of gear set, and maybe an exotic drop (MDR, Barrets chestplate, etc)

Darkzone full of loot, out of 40 extracted items i had 5 gear set pieces and 2 exotic guns (took us all but 10 minutes)

Endgame? Who cares, the gameplay is piff.
Im not playing this game fir the story

Also every game releases new gear that renders older gear obsolete, except in the division u can make god builds using high-end gear, mixed with dome gear set gear.

Bullet sponges? My current build is melting them down with ease.

And dude said only one build was viable :mjlol:

My tactician is great for heroic and legendary missions

My alphabridge is godly for solo dz runs or even heroic and legendary missions

I have my storage FULL of other gear sets i have yet to even mess around with

:yeshrug: