Daps
Reppin
San Diego
giphy.gif

I’m David Ruffin :youngsabo:

giphy.gif

david-ruffin-talking.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
on this day 20 years ago:whoo: remember watching it with family. It holds up and the cast did a great job bringing the story to life

"you guys got a name for yourselves?" ....

the iconic scene :pachaha:

I have seen this movie at least 50 times.

shyt is a classic to me. My favorite part is when they were getting their “Tony Curtis”

Perm was frying their heads to a fricassee :mjlol:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The most iconic line from this movie Leon improvised. Definitely a stone cold classic tv movie along with The Jacksons: The American Dream and Women of Brewster Place.
I never watched the Women of Brewster Place until recently.

My girl will randomly quote lines from the movie and I would always be confused. Finally I said I have to watch this. We sat down and watched the whole thing

A few points.

1. Excellent fukking cast:ehh:

2. Excellent acting all the way around

3. Jackee was fine as fukk back in the day :takedat:

All that being said…. When my girl asked me how I liked it I was honest. I said why is no man in the whole movie worth a Ghatdamn??? :what: I mean seriously. Other than the old old men or Leon… every single man in the move was fukking horrible. Cheaters. Tricks. Homophobes. Tricking Oprah out of p*ssy in the beginning and sticking her with a kid.

shyt even her own kid wasn’t shyt. The one old man who was cool got destroyed by a dike who just got RAPED by the breh from South Central.

I was like really??? Not one breh was worth a damn??? When I told my girl she was gearing up to argue and say I was hating then she paused and sat her ass back down on the couch defeated. :mjcry:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Five Heartbeats>Temptations though
This is a impossible argument. Me and my brother came to blows over this years ago in his kitchen after a house party. We were heavy on that Tito’s at the time:snoop:

We ended up calling my parents while we were yelling and fighting to have them settle our argument. The only thing was that it was 3 am. My mom smooth cussed us out for waking her with for that horseshyt :mjcry:

Last edited: