Ain’t it fukked up how there were no serious democrats running against Biden?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I see the coli is not true to this, because they are new to this. It is very hard generally speaking for someone to unseat an incumbent, especially in the presidency. Biden would have had to step down for anyone else to step up.

The same is true of most national races. Unless the incumbent is absolutely terrible, and/or caught in the middle of a scandal, they usually win out versus challengers.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So I see the coli is not true to this, because they are new to this. It is very hard generally speaking for someone to unseat and incumbent, especially in the presidency. Biden would have had to step down for anyone else to step up.

The same is true of most national races. Unless the incumbent is absolutely terrible, and or caught in the middle of a scandal, they usually win out versus challengers.
Ok

I didn’t know that

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd rather someone else, but this is normal. Nobody is really going to want to run against a currently sitting incumbent in their party. It's a bad look politically.

I was hoping Biden would just step down after one term but oh well :yeshrug:I'm still not supporting Trump