Aint it crazy how after a couple months, co workers that u once thought were ugly...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
start lookin real fukkable :leostare:

ugly jamaican broad i sit next to for the past 4 month got me wanting to find out :datazz:

Me and shorty sit next to each other doing the exact same job in the department so we talk every single day about everything from the weather to sex. She told me yesterday that her favorite thing to do is suck cock with a cough drop in her mouth. Dog........

:why: that shyt there sounded beautiful

Not just that but she says she has a boyfriend, a boyfriend in london, and a fiance or w.e the fukk so this bytch p*ssy must be amazing.

I caught myself at the end of the day giving her the eye like i want some of that fukking head she giving

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I feel you breh. Years ago I used to work at a call center with this chick that looked like skeletor. Thing was her ass was so perfectly fat. Like you literally could put a drink on it. She was mad cool tho. Just all around good peoples. After a while it was like her personality just turned her into a dime. I wasn't the only one who felt that way either. It was like her personality and ass turned her from a 2 to a 10. Crazy

Daps
Actually the opposite for me. A coworker I used to think was a 8.5 be lookin like a 6 now. Still fukkable but I wouldnt fukk her. She has a boring cliche personality.

Daps
i guess its kind of like when you look at a pretty face so long you start to see flaws and the person seems more average than pretty to you. i used to work with this very big guy. he stayed the same weight but after seeing him day after day his weight just became normal. i didn't think he was so big as the first time i saw him

i developed a crush on him. :manny:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I got a co-worker like that. She's a tall chick(5'10"). She's darked skinned with long hair(no weave) and for some reason I find myself physically attracted to her. It may be her personality but we are good friends. At the same time I have met chicks that when you 1st see them you think their a solid 8, but after they open their mouth and you hear how ignorant they sound it drops to a 5.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yea this works in both ways. Some of the prettiest girls at the workplace have the most fukked up attitudes and become an instant turn off as soon as their open their mouths. Average to below average girls have personalities that make them more attractive as time passes.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've felt that way too. desert island syndrome. women you wouldn't even look twice at on the street. when you start working with them and compare them to other less attractive chicks at the job, suddenly they don't look so bad. being close to them all day everyday, half flirting just to make time go by a little faster and make it less monotone. that's how a 6 turns into a 9...until you quit/get fired spend a few months on unemployment and bump into them again randomly and you realize that that 6 that turned into a 9 was actually a 3 all along...