AI impersonates Todd Howard's voice to talk about Elder Scrolls VI

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Crazy how everyone thought that Automation would take over the service and transportation industries, but it’s looking more and more like it’s CREATIVES thatre gonna be in trouble first :picard:. It’s fukked up

AI can write essays, make legit artwork, photos of fake generated people, and even make music now.

With data collection and analytics becoming more and more emphasized, it’s kind of scary to think that at some point AI could potentially be the new “tastemakers” setting trends and basically give people whatever it is the data says they want

At some point we’ll have artificial celebrities with AI generated faces deepfaked over some mo-cap actor with Morgan Freeman’s fake voice and people won’t even know it’s all smoke and mirrors :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crazy how everyone thought that Automation would take over the service and transportation industries, but it’s looking more and more like it’s CREATIVES thatre gonna be in trouble first :picard:. It’s fukked up

AI can write essays, make legit artwork, photos of fake generated people, and even make music now.

With data collection and analytics becoming more and more emphasized, it’s kind of scary to think that at some point AI could potentially be the new “tastemakers” setting trends and basically give people whatever it is the data says they want

At some point we’ll have artificial celebrities with AI generated faces deepfaked over some mo-cap actor with Morgan Freeman’s fake voice and people won’t even know it’s all smoke and mirrors :huhldup:

It will be dope for rpg games or just the scaling up of major games in general, but yeah…i didn’t think this shyt would evolve this fast. I can only imagine what it will look like a couple years from now.

A lot of designers/writers/actors out there gonna be losing jobs to this thing

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It will be dope for rpg games or just the scaling up of major games in general, but yeah…i didn’t think this shyt would evolve this fast. I can only imagine what it will look like a couple years from now.

A lot of designers/writers/actors out there gonna be losing jobs to this thing

Yeah I think AI is gonna be this generations big “advancement” like how social media was to the prior one, although the consequences of such advancement is :patrice:

Why pay for a graphic designer when software can generate infinite designs that actually look good?

Why pay for a voice actor when you can get a program to make a voice and performs it for you?

How will journalists compete with future chatbots when it comes to reporting the news? Bots can whip up dozens of articles within a few minutes while constantly being fed data and content through the web

Want a prettier face for your star actress in a movie role? AI generate a new face and deepfake it over the actual actress

People gonna get sick of only fans and just buy a sexbot with a personality they want and call it day

As much as I love technology I do feel like it’s starting to really impose on humanity and to a degree shyt like social media has already screwed up a ton of shyt and will only get worse. so the future, while fascinating, is scary as fukk:sadcam:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After messing with the midjourney SCRIPT for FREE on Discord and seeing what it can do i officially surrender to the robots. Thats some free little cheap shyt, i can only imagine what places like google, microsoft, amazon, etc are doing with it.

And you can’t expect these major companies not to abuse AI tech. Its too powerful and too useful. @GoldenGlove

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have this women on my social media feeds who creates content about random shyt all the time. Now she loves running online talking about everything she's generating with AI. She'll post a video like, 'I just told ChatGPT to make a 4000 word EBook from 10 bullet points' lol

People don't realize that once this is mainstream, that a lot of stuff that they are soliciting to clients and others will be obsolete. Why would anyone want to purchase an online course or Ebook from you when it's not really from YOU? Everybody will have this tech at their disposal. It's going to essentially supercharge our media feeds with even more content, because much more shyt is going to be created off of simple prompts and commands.

I'm not going to lie, I think over time, humans really are going to just be vessels to be entertained. We are not going to be able to compete with AI on much of anything. With creativity being automated, with everything else automated, humans really aren't going to have to learn much. Learning might turn into a hobby for us.

Empathy is really the main thing people will have that AI will have a hard time measuring up to. And who knows, maybe one day even that will be debatable.

Now is the time to invest in companies and learn about how this is going to be pretty much standard moving forward. It's not going to be stopped, unless there's regulation. The ramifications on society won't be realized for maybe a few decades (like what we're seeing with social media's effects on our mental health)

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have this women on my social media feeds who creates content about random shyt all the time. Now she loves running online talking about everything she's generating with AI. She'll post a video like, 'I just told ChatGPT to make a 4000 word EBook from 10 bullet points' lol

People don't realize that once this is mainstream, that a lot of stuff that they are soliciting to clients and others will be obsolete. Why would anyone want to purchase an online course or Ebook from you when it's not really from YOU? Everybody will have this tech at their disposal. It's going to essentially supercharge our media feeds with even more content, because much more shyt is going to be created off of simple prompts and commands.

I'm not going to lie, I think over time, humans really and going to just be vessels to be entertained. We are not going to be able to compete with AI on much of anything. With creativity being automated, with everything else automated, humans really aren't going to have to learn much. Learning might turn into a hobby for us.

Empathy is really the main thing people will have that AI will have a hard time measuring up to. And who knows, maybe one day even that will be debatable.

Now is the time to invest in companies and learn about how this is going to be pretty much standard moving forward. It's not going to be stopped, unless there's regulation. The ramifications on society won't be realized for maybe a few decades (like what we're seeing with social media's effects on our mental health)

I wonder if you can program empathy? :jbhmm:

This is what i love about sci fi because it really is just a snapshot of the future. People were laughing about some of those boston dynamics robots last decade and now we got automation that can make entire original graphic novels or classic music albums from a few simple word prompts.

We are making ourselves obsolete, shyt gonna look like Nier Automata in 20 years @OnlyFrans

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if you can program empathy? :jbhmm:

This is what i love about sci fi because it really is just a snapshot of the future. People were laughing about some of those boston dynamics robots last decade and now we got automation that can make entire original graphic novels or classic music albums from a few simple word prompts.

We are making ourselves obsolete, shyt gonna look like Nier Automata in 20 years @OnlyFrans
shyt, we got robots that advancing on some Ex-Machina shyt. p*ssy about to be obsolete, never thought id say that sentence.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
p*ssy about to be obsolete,

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ChatGPT creator OpenAI might be training its AI technology to replace some software engineers, report says​

The freaking irony :skip:

but man AI uptake/breakthrough is ramping up rapidly. Saw this online:

AI news just one month into the year:

G9ANdwB.png

MSFT's VALL-E tool is crazy.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah I think AI is gonna be this generations big “advancement” like how social media was to the prior one, although the consequences of such advancement is :patrice:

Why pay for a graphic designer when software can generate infinite designs that actually look good?

Why pay for a voice actor when you can get a program to make a voice and performs it for you?

How will journalists compete with future chatbots when it comes to reporting the news? Bots can whip up dozens of articles within a few minutes while constantly being fed data and content through the web

Want a prettier face for your star actress in a movie role? AI generate a new face and deepfake it over the actual actress

People gonna get sick of only fans and just buy a sexbot with a personality they want and call it day

As much as I love technology I do feel like it’s starting to really impose on humanity and to a degree shyt like social media has already screwed up a ton of shyt and will only get worse. so the future, while fascinating, is scary as fukk:sadcam:

:demonic: