Which one?

• Total voters

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Late Gen Y without question for me

Ive mentioned before I was a very casual gamer in my single digit age days. I'd fukk with Street Fighter 2 and Mega Man X 2 on Snes once in a while, play aladdin on Genesis once in a blue moon and play PS1 and N64 when bored. Action Figures and Toonami were just more interesting to me growing up.

Late Gen Y changed all that with my Dreamcast purchase, something just clicked and I was hooked. Then I had to get more and wound with a Ps2, Gamecube and Xbox in that order. After that I was a legit gamer.....that generation just had classic after classic and you legit needed to own all 4 cause they all provided something that was system seller the others didn't have. And that's before getting into the fantastic 3rd party games we got....where shyt was creative and innovating and not just DLC microtransaction city.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Born in 83 so first gaming experience was nes but early gen y was until I was 10 and was most of my single digit gaming

Core gen y was from 11 until start of junior year when dreamcast came out 9/9/99

early gen z was college and maybe the last era I was really passionate about gaming

Core gen z was cool but I'm a young adult by then and last year I probably put into gaming being a normal weekly thing was 2010

Nothing against it just can't justify putting hours of gaming on a normal schedule

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
from a baby to 6 yrs old i was on PS1 (like early 2000s)

then PS2

PlayStation Family:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Late gen Y I was false flaggin reppin purple gang but crippin on the side. :wow:

Wasn't fukking with the green team though

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm from the 2600 era so everything sort of appeals to me.
I got to see the evolution of gaming.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm from the 2600 era so everything sort of appeals to me.
I got to see the evolution of gaming.
Them paddles for pong was the shyt, most underrated controller/pad of all time because it hasn't been duplicated. Doesn't make sense imo. My brother had one, I remember playing it at 2 Yrs old, and playing it well. The 3 things I remember from that age was the apartment we lived in, my friends at the time having big wheels and I didn't :sadbron: and playing Atari with my big bro.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I had pong ..
then intellivision the intellivoice add on then intellivision II... then NES, SNES, genesis, then PS1, 2, 3, 4 ..

only thing I don't like is the constant first person or everything must be online...