Afterparty (PC, Xbox One, PS4) (Made by a Black Game Developer)

Daps
key_1.jpg

In AFTERPARTY, you are Milo and Lola, recently deceased best buds who suddenly find themselves staring down an eternity in Hell. But there’s a loophole: outdrink Satan and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
What adventures will you stumble through in the underworld? Every step is up to you. Time to go on the best bender ever, uncover the mystery of why you’ve been damned, and drink the big guy under the table.

Afterparty | Night School Studio

Afterparty (@AfterpartyGame) on Twitter

Night School Studio (@nightschoolers) on Twitter

Afterparty - It’s a dead man’s party…

Buy Afterparty - Microsoft Store

Afterparty

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta cop cause oxenfree was dope

I never gave oxenfree a fair chance and I’m probably gonna bail on this game too…it’s just a whole bunch of walking and talking…dialogue/story/choices need to be a lot stronger if this is all I’m going to be doing

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I never gave oxenfree a fair chance and I’m probably gonna bail on this game too…it’s just a whole bunch of walking and talking…dialogue/story/choices need to be a lot stronger if this is all I’m going to be doing
Its a modern point and click adventure type game but instead of random shytty puzzles with no logic like the old school ones. This is like telltale walking dead games. Dialogue with choices, puzzles that make sense and a narrative. shyt is not everybody lol. Get your money back lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its a modern point and click adventure type game but instead of random shytty puzzles with no logic like the old school ones. This is like telltale walking dead games. Dialogue with choices, puzzles that make sense and a narrative. shyt is not everybody lol. Get your money back lol.

I bought it a while ago…don’t think I can…I don’t mind trying it again at some other point…just not in the mood for it now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thats pretty much what oxenfree is also. If you don’t like click and point adventure games you’re prob not gonna like that one either

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I bought it a while ago…don’t think I can…I don’t mind trying it again at some other point…just not in the mood for it now
If you bought it on steam and have less than 2 hours in the game you can get a refund.