After R&C, what do you think will be the next first party PS5 exclusive...?

What do you think will be the next true first party PS5 exclusive?

• God Of War 2

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • The Last Of Us: Factions

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • New Japan Studio Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spider-man 2 (next mainline sequel)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Days Gone 2

• Smaller project from SSM, GG etc

• Next Naughty Dog IP

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Uncharted 5 (rumoured)

• Something Else - Specify

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Horizon 2 now cross gen, I think it is clear that for financial and strategic reasons a lot of Sony's first party output will be cross-gen, particularly the stuff that began development on the PS4. So what do ya'll think will be the second first-party game from SIE that will be PS5 only? :jbhmm:

IMO:

• Stuff already announced like GT7, God Of War 2 etc will definitely be cross-gen.
  • Stuff likely coming like Days of Gone 2, The Last Of Us Factions etc will also be cross-gen as they likely started development on PS4.
  • The clean break might be with something like Spider-man 2 or something unannounced - whatever smaller games SSM and GG are working on, a new Japan Studio game or the rumoured Uncharted 5 the new San Diego studio is working on. :whoo:

So what do ya'll think will be the next true first party PS5 exclusive? :obama:

Daps
With Horizon 2 now cross gen, I think it is clear that for financial and strategic reasons a lot of Sony's first party output will be cross-gen, particularly the stuff that began development on the PS4. So what do ya'll think will be the second first-party game from SIE that will be PS5 only? :jbhmm:

IMO:

• Stuff already announced like GT7, God Of War 2 etc will definitely be cross-gen.
  • Stuff likely coming like Days of Gone 2, The Last Of Us Factions etc will also be cross-gen as they likely started development on PS4.
  • The clean break might be with something like Spider-man 2 or something unannounced - whatever smaller games SSM and GG are working on, a new Japan Studio game or the rumoured Uncharted 5 the new San Diego studio is working on. :whoo:

So what do ya'll think will be the next true first party PS5 exclusive? :obama:
I thought GOW2 was confirmed as PS5 exclusive?
Isn't R&C PS5 exclusive too?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really hope naughty dog doesn’t do another uncharted.
They're not but I really hope there is another a Uncharted. I want them to take another crack at multiplayer. I haven't experienced the bliss of Uncharted 2 MP since 2011 :mjcry:. To date that is my all time favorite multiplayer game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're not but I really hope there is another a Uncharted. I want them to take another crack at multiplayer. I haven't experienced the bliss of Uncharted 2 MP since 2011 :mjcry:. To date that is my all time favorite multiplayer game.

There’s been like 6 uncharted games and they’re all kind of the same thing. I felt like Lost Legacy was a good way to go out recycling and remixing some of the already used set pieces from past games.

I think factionsi s gonna be the next naughty dog release which should be fun cause the TLOU2 gameplay engine is so damn good. I think Naughtydog is the best studio in the business and would love for them to expand beyond Nathan drake, and at most make TLOU a trilogy and be done with it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:to: And to think I didn’t play before the patch the community didn’t like. Seriously don’t understand why wasnt it in the collection