After over a decade Microsoft made me change my gamer tag

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
said I violated terms and agreements but I think someone from mixer reported me :gucci:

If I ever followed someone on mixer they would always shorten it or never say it at all :mjlol:

I always knew this day was coming but man
full

R.I.P Jell0checknukka :rip:

0:38 seconds

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
said I violated terms and agreements but I think someone from mixer reported me :gucci:

If I ever followed someone on mixer they would always shorten it or never say it at all :mjlol:

I always knew this day was coming but man
full

R.I.P Jell0checknukka :rip:

0:38 seconds

:russ: fam you been on my friend list the whole time and I had idea it was you :dead:

What's your new tag?

Also This.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Did MS randomly assign you a GT or allow to make a new one for free? A buddy of mine had his set as "MomsTurnMeOn" for 3 or 4 years and then it was changed to random shyt like "Tom9824"..he had to pay $10 to change it again lmao

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Did MS randomly assign you a GT or allow to make a new one for free? A buddy of mine had his set as "MomsTurnMeOn" for 3 or 4 years and then it was changed to random shyt like "Tom9824"..he had to pay $10 to change it again lmao
You get to change it once for free and ive never done it so I had the choice. 9.99 after that :francis: