after hearing about that Denver shooting who else

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
is going to start racially profiling these white folks?

Im going to see Batman on Sunday looking at them on some :birdman: I might even call the police on them :stopitslime:

If you're a conservative in Arizona you can't disagree with this logic without being a total hypocrite...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
911, i'm seeing a suspicious socially awkward white male who looks like he's up to no good. i'm going to follow him
K8cJw.png

*confronts white male and gets in physical altercation that results in shooting him*

i had the right to stand my ground. :leostare:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i thought you were gonna say "is also kinda shook to go to the movies?". LOL
i am and that kinda pisses me off tbh :childplease: ...that's one of my main forms of entertainment. like really? can't do anything without looking over your shoulder anymore. :scusthov:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
911, i'm seeing a suspicious socially awkward white male who looks like he's up to no good. i'm going to follow him
K8cJw.png

*confronts white male and gets in physical altercation that results in shooting him*

i had the right to stand my ground. :leostare:

God told me to do it :manny:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i thought you were gonna say "is also kinda shook to go to the movies?". LOL
i am and that kinda pisses me off tbh :childplease: ...that's one of my main forms of entertainment. like really? can't do anything without looking over your shoulder anymore. :scusthov:

:upsetfavre: aint nothing stopping me from seeing this classic, but like you said shyt aint safe no more but you cant be scared of living your life