After a month from leaving Sprint to get on tmobile, I have to ask

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How the fukk is Sprint in business:what: metro pcs network is better than them. Cricket is better. I rarely even connect to wifi cuz TMobile net is faster than my dsl
:hamster:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was in LA a lot, sh1t was still trash. I was in a building in LA yesterday that I use to have to log into their wifi cuz Sprint had zero coverage. 4g lte all day long on tmobile:wow:
What phone u got with T mob...I got the new s9 coming next week after they gave me a great deal. That means that I traded in my extra Note 8....but the great thing is I get the new 600 Hz spectrum on the s9 which is great for rural areas and building pentration. I don't really need that because I get excellent speeds anyway but it's all good.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When you get it spring is straight, but yeah I probably should change too. My shyt is straight everywhere but my house. When I was back at my mom's house though, I was going over 100 gigs a month no problem.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
What phone u got with T mob...I got the new s9 coming next week after they gave me a great deal. That means that I traded in my extra Note 8....but the great thing is I get the new 600 Hz spectrum on the s9 which is great for rural areas and building pentration. I don't really need that because I get excellent speeds anyway but it's all good.
I'm on a cheap azz LG K20 till I pay off Sprint. I can't even imagine having a good phone on this network:wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't even know what a k20 is....why didn't u have T mobile pay off your Sprint balances when u switched over? That's what they are known for..
I think he is on metropcs. Even t-mobile prepaid carrier and ther “reduced speeds” shyts all over Sprint.

Sprint needs to stop bullshytting with the garbage ass commercials and invest in a better network. Nobody gives a fukk about the “can you hear me now” guy.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't even know what a k20 is....why didn't u have T mobile pay off your Sprint balances when u switched over? That's what they are known for..
They said they only pay off the device, not the bill. Owed about 220 on a lg v20. They gave me a virtual card for that. Owe sprint 100somethin for 1.5 billing cycles. That card took a min. This bish from TMobile gave me a courtesy call to see how I was enjoying shyt and I ended up cursing her out after she told me I was going to have to resubmit my application for the card. I had correspondence from their twitter team tellin me it was handled back in january. Long story short, they ended up sending that card an hr after cursing that chick out.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Fukk u. I wasn't trying to just jump into some expensive phone. I figured I could pay this phone off asap if TMobile pissed me off and I had to bounce

I think he is on metropcs. Even t-mobile prepaid carrier and ther “reduced speeds” shyts all over Sprint.

Sprint needs to stop bullshytting with the garbage ass commercials and invest in a better network. Nobody gives a fukk about the “can you hear me now” guy.

I know what carrier Im on:stopitslime: