After a bad year I'm back

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Car accident last summer put me out of the game for a long time with a messed up back. Was feeling better in October, lifting frequently, and had my deadlift back up to 315, decided to give 335 a shot and :mjcry: put myself out of the game for another few months.

Trying out cardio in the mornings and weights in the afternoon. I forgot how much my legs fukking kill after not squatting regularly.

Here's to a rebound in 2018 brehs. :salute:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Car accident last summer put me out of the game for a long time with a messed up back. Was feeling better in October, lifting frequently, and had my deadlift back up to 315, decided to give 335 a shot and :mjcry: put myself out of the game for another few months.

Trying out cardio in the mornings and weights in the afternoon. I forgot how much my legs fukking kill after not squatting regularly.

Here's to a rebound in 2018 brehs. :salute:
:blessed:

Welcome back and take it easy, you have plenty of time.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't take back injuries lightly, brehs. My physiotherapist told me that for most back injuries even after it feels fine it is still fukked up.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Don't take back injuries lightly, brehs. My physiotherapist told me that for most back injuries even after it feels fine it is still fukked up.
Your back will never be the same breh so take it slow and be careful. If you got a lot of cash, look into stem cell therapy in Belize.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Bruh if your gym have a back extension machine, use that machine to get fresh blood to the back, fresh blood is healthy blood full of nutrients.

Your back injury was probably major then mines but a few years ago I was hit from behind in traffic, fukked my back up went to the doctors they gave me pills and said I will be in pain for life, couldn't deadlift, was always in pain and shyt, I still went to the gym but my gym is an old school Golds gym, it had a back extension machine, I used that everyday to pump fresh blood to my back, and :ohlawd: lawd my back felt much better, it started to get more stronger. Now I'm pain free, and deadlifting, squatting heavy.

I remember over ten years ago I got ran over by a car in a parking lot when I got in a fight, blew one of my knees out, ligament damage, went to the gym for rehab, rehab my knee back to full strength..

Take your time and good luck

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Bruh if your gym have a back extension machine, use that machine to get fresh blood to the back, fresh blood is healthy blood full of nutrients.

Your back injury was probably major then mines but a few years ago I was hit from behind in traffic, fukked my back up went to the doctors they gave me pills and said I will be in pain for life, couldn't deadlift, was always in pain and shyt, I still went to the gym but my gym is an old school Golds gym, it had a back extension machine, I used that everyday to pump fresh blood to my back, and :ohlawd: lawd my back felt much better, it started to get more stronger. Now I'm pain free, and deadlifting, squatting heavy.

I remember over ten years ago I got ran over by a car in a parking lot when I got in a fight, blew one of my knees out, ligament damage, went to the gym for rehab, rehab my knee back to full strength..

Take your time and good luck

What machine you talkin bout breh ?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It's an old ass machine bruh, I think gyms don't even have that machine no more, that's why I like true old school hardcore gyms with old machines.

To described it, you know the roller that you have infront of you when you do machine crunches

Well it's kind of like that but the roller is on your back, The machine was blue and old, a great machine

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
It's an old ass machine bruh, I think gyms don't even have that machine no more, that's why I like true old school hardcore gyms with old machines.

To described it, you know the roller that you have infront of you when you do machine crunches

Well it's kind of like that but the roller is on your back, The machine was blue and old, a great machine

Yeah those hardcore gyms and their equipment are goat.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@1-8-7-Skillz I had to go through old pictures, I found it bruh
29c3vcj.jpg