Afrikan woman verbally annihilates racist cac for insulting cultural regalia

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
aggressive black people flipping out over nothing, damn you literally never see this!

what a clown, dude was like
tumblr_kv37n3v9Yz1qz5736o1_1280.jpg
:laff:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The cashier was ignorant and the mother even more. Hope the children do not mimick the behaviors of their external or internal environments. Never seen a native born African woman behave like that, I am assuming she is AfrAm.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The cashier was ignorant and the mother even more. Hope the children do not mimick the behaviors of their external or internal environments. Never seen a native born African woman behave like that, I am assuming she is AfrAm.

Negging on sight when rep comes back.

Keep talking slick about AAs.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Negging on sight when rep comes back.

Keep talking slick about AAs.
I am classified as AA as well. Multigenerational on both sides. Do as you must, your misplaced vitriol doesn't deflect the fact that chick was rowdy and probably not from the continent and for each neg I curse your seeds with with mild retardation, low FICOs and generational ratchetness. :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup: three fold. And if you want to harbor agnst that comment so be it breh.

Being African is more than wearing kaftans and wax print, it's a state of mind, which that woman does not represent in the vid. You don't combat with more ignorance. I had a mother (and involved biological father) who raised me not to cut a damn phool in a public space and handle disputes civilly.
5769540_get-your-karate-and-jazzercise-on-with-these_c5a22be0_m.gif