African Mom Happy Her Son Cut Off His Locks- X Says It’s Anti-Black.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Colonization and diaspora wars aside, I'm starting to realize the truth is a lot of men start going bald in their 30s.

Most guys in my office are balding, maybe that's were this comes from. White, black, Asian or Arab they're all going bald. I swear I used to think this was a late 50s problem when I was growing up.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
7c97e8b788678a21e7ccb3d49d7105da.jpg
(Beja)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They just wanna c00n in peace :wow:
some can't help themselves... always got time to throw subs at Africans like we don't all deal with this.

:mjpls:

some of you lost the will to fight your oppressor while navigating white supremacy and turned on your brothers perceiving them as being easier to pick on and you want to talk about c00ning while you cower. them cacs right there... go aim your ire over there p*ssy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn. So many hurt feelings in this thread. :mjlol:

This is a free country. You should be able to wear your hair how you want. I fully support that.

Now, in professional environments, the fact is that we’re operating in a white man’s system. I know that’s hard for some of you to fathom. If you really feel wearing locs is “sticking it to the man” then you go ahead and fight that fight.

When I’m in court, my lawyer is representing me. I don’t want any race of lawyer wearing dusty dreads, a Mohawk or long surfer hair on a man. To me, it looks unprofessional. I want a clean cut looking lawyer and many others feel the same.

I also wouldn’t hire one with multiple tattoos , piercings or any other crap. If that makes me :mjpls: then I couldn’t care less.

When my freedom or money is on the line, I’m not playing around because of someone’s fashion choice. I’m up against CACs and I need a Johnnie Cochran, not a Lil’ Wayne rip off.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
*Black American
*Has Locs
*Parents beg to cut em

I'm GONNA cut em... been saying it for a minute now, I just wanna reach some milestones elsewhere first... this his always been a loc--JOURNEY.

Now lets all make a bunch of "tether" comments and talk about how she's "anti (so-called) FBA"-- as if this shyt wasn't popular for Black Americans until the mid 2000s or so, and twist ourselves into a ball tryna prove otherwise :mjgrin:
:mjpls:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The urge to seek white acceptance continues to plague our people.

I work in corporate finance. There are a couple of lock headed skinfolk around here. There are also heavy tatted cacs walking around here in 3 piece suits, or they rock samurai buns. Full body tats, but the suits hide it. The only people who complain about the locks/braids are other Black people, specifically women in wigs.

Meanwhile nobody says a work around the rolled up sleeve, cyberpunk cac flashing his SpongeBob forearm tats.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Colonization and diaspora wars aside, I'm starting to realize the truth is a lot of men start going bald in their 30s.

Most guys in my office are balding, maybe that's were this comes from. White, black, Asian or Arab they're all going bald. I swear I used to think this was a late 50s problem when I was growing up.
Nah just say Africans love white people.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
*Black American
*Has Locs
*Parents beg to cut em

I'm GONNA cut em... been saying it for a minute now, I just wanna reach some milestones elsewhere first... this his always been a loc--JOURNEY.

Now lets all make a bunch of "tether" comments and talk about how she's "anti (so-called) FBA"-- as if this shyt wasn't popular for Black Americans until the mid 2000s or so, and twist ourselves into a ball tryna prove otherwise :mjgrin:
Look at Pan Africanism yall:mjgrin:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Damn. So many hurt feelings in this thread. :mjlol:

This is a free country. You should be able to wear your hair how you want. I fully support that.

Now, in professional environments, the fact is that we’re operating in a white man’s system. I know that’s hard for some of you to fathom. If you really feel wearing locs is “sticking it to the man” then you go ahead and fight that fight.

When I’m in court, my lawyer is representing me. I don’t want any race of lawyer wearing dusty dreads, a Mohawk or long surfer hair on a man. To me, it looks unprofessional. I want a clean cut looking lawyer and many others feel the same.

I also wouldn’t hire one with multiple tattoos , piercings or any other crap. If that makes me :mjpls: then I couldn’t care less.

When my freedom or money is on the line, I’m not playing around because of someone’s fashion choice. I’m up against CACs and I need a Johnnie Cochran, not a Lil’ Wayne rip off.

You can look clean cut with dreads or braids.