African Mom Happy Her Son Cut Off His Locks- X Says It’s Anti-Black.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
It's really gay to judge a man by his hairstyle, but I forget you Cali nikkas is borderline Oreos half the time anyway
It's really gay to judge a man by where he's from, but I forget you traumatized nikkas is borderline c00ns half the time anyway

I love my black brothas no matter where they're from or how they wear their hair. I don't have to like what you do to love you.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Am I supposed to be afraid to do that?

Has nothing to do with white indoctrination I just don't think men should have long hair. I don't have to like your hair and you don't have wear it the way anyone tells you.
Exactly, YOU dont. Meaning its a preference thing because that's how you(and I) were raised. But it's an ignorant assertion that has never been true.
Black man has been wearing our shyt long since the time we were spawned here on this planet and in no point of history was it deemed "feminine". Thats some new shyt, as in the last couple hundred years. We've been around thousands upon thousands
Men shouldn't be running around with long hair anyway. It's effeminate.
This silly claim is 100% the effect of being under the rulership of another type of people with a completely different set of phenotypical features and an agenda to push. But its YOUR OPINION, and you have the right to it. Just long as its understood that thats all it is. Nothing actually true about the claim

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Hair was a big part of our societies pre colonial times, each region/tribe had their own style. I don’t know what happened post independence to make them dislike any hair outside of #2
European colonialism. Hairstyles being banned in the workplace and schools so they can fit standards of colonial leaders.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Meaning its a preference thing because that's how you(and I) were raised.
Um no. My family has always embraced locs and other natural styles. I had them when I was younger and my brother has them now. I don't know what your people were on
Black man has been wearing our shyt long since the time we were spawned here on this planet and in no point of history was it deemed "feminine".

My statement wasn't about just black men. Other people also had men who wore their hair long.

This silly claim is 100% the effect of being under the rulership of another type of people with a completely different set of phenotypical features and an agenda to push.
Again my statement wasn't about just black men. It seems y'all thinkcrackas have every one fukked up. Not true

I will say I don't consider afros the same though

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Um no. My family has always embraced locs and other natural styles. I had them when I was younger and my brother has them now. I don't know what your people were on

My statement wasn't about just black men. Other people also had men who wore their hair long.

Again my statement wasn't about just black men. It seems y'all thinkcrackas have every one fukked up. Not true

I will say I don't consider afros the same though
Like i said, your opinion, your preference. But not founded in anything. And I mean literally anything

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
As a Nigerian, I'm not surprised. Locs are heavily associated with gang members and Rastafarians with older Africans. It's heavily frowned upon along with natural hair in the professional world until recently. I mean look at pictures of schoolchildren in Nigeria. Everyone has shaved heads even the girls. Millenial and Gen Z Africans are changing that mentality though so I'm glad that's happening.
From Africa to the Carribeans to even the Old School AAs. any boomer black will be on some c00n shyt when it comes to dreads. Most black people born pre 1960 are incredibly old school and conservative