African Mom Happy Her Son Cut Off His Locks- X Says It’s Anti-Black.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
*Black American
*Has Locs
*Parents beg to cut em

I'm GONNA cut em... been saying it for a minute now, I just wanna reach some milestones elsewhere first... this his always been a loc--JOURNEY.

Now lets all make a bunch of "tether" comments and talk about how she's "anti (so-called) FBA"-- as if this shyt wasn't popular for Black Americans until the mid 2000s or so, and twist ourselves into a ball tryna prove otherwise :mjgrin:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
As a Nigerian, I'm not surprised. Locs are heavily associated with gamg members and Rastafarians with older Africans. It's heavily frowned upon along with natural hair in the professional world until recently. I mean look at pictures of schoolchildren in Nigeria. Everyone has shaved heads even the girls. Millenial and Gen Z Africans are changing that mentality though so I'm glad that's happening.
Via African American influences

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Bet you won't say that silly shyt to the next breh you see with locs

Am I supposed to be afraid to do that?

Bruh you have no idea what the fukk you talking about :mjlol:
White man indoctrination babble lol

A nikka that probably GOTS TO rock a bald fade or some shyt so I respect it tho :mjlol:
Has nothing to do with white indoctrination I just don't think men should have long hair. I don't have to like your hair and you don't have wear it the way anyone tells you.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Am I supposed to be afraid to do that?

Has nothing to do with white indoctrination I just don't think men should have long hair. I don't have to like your hair and you don't have wear it the way anyone tells you.

It's really gay to judge a man by his hairstyle, but I forget you Cali nikkas is borderline Oreos half the time anyway