African Breh Tries To Marry Off His Daughter to A Passport Breh #BlackLove

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey, I think that's her pimp....:mjgrin:

Even the slang they are using "mama area". Like she the one out there serving their local community.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Lowkey, I think that's her pimp....:mjgrin:

Even the slang they are using "mama area". Like she the one out there serving their local community.
Actually they said "Mami Water" which is Nigerian slang/folklore for Marine water spirit (Mermaids). Essentially they believe water spirits often take the form of very beautiful women.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Actually they said "Mami Water" which is Nigerian slang/folklore for Marine water spirit (Mermaids). Essentially they believe water spirits often take the form of very beautiful women.

I'm Nigerian breh. I know what that is. At 0:42 they called her mama area, which is basically like "area mama".

These are Kenyans and they are using words like 'nyash' which let's me know that almost all of their customers are Nigerian men. They were even talking to the brother like he was Nigerian himself.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
I'm Nigerian breh. I know what that is. At 0:42 they called her mama area, which is basically like "area mama".

These are Kenyans and they are using words like 'nyash' which let's me know that almost all of their customers are Nigerian men. They were even talking to the brother like he was Nigerian himself.
My bad I heard the Mami Water come first then heard the Mama area afterwards.