All Star
Daps
im just trynna get cut im 5'9 and weigh like 160 pounds

any of you brehs know a good diet and workout? i would appreciate the advice

:feedme:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
All about calories in calories out. For your goals these are the foods i would recommend:
Whole Eggs, Egg whites Oatmeal, Chicken breast, turkey, tuna, salmon, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Almonds (watch your portions), Fruits (apples & bananas more specifically), any kind of vegetable except corn & potatoes. Also obviously water.

Even though I don't use whey protein anymore, for cutting purposes it is superior to milk if it is of any good quality.

as far as lifting. I say doing 3 x full body if you are an inexperienced lifter, otherwise do 4 x upper lower split. Of course it depends on your work and/or school schedule.

BabyFaceKillahh

All Star
Daps
All about calories in calories out. For your goals these are the foods i would recommend:
Whole Eggs, Egg whites Oatmeal, Chicken breast, turkey, tuna, salmon, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Almonds (watch your portions), Fruits (apples & bananas more specifically), any kind of vegetable except corn & potatoes. Also obviously water.

Even though I don't use whey protein anymore, for cutting purposes it is superior to milk if it is of any good quality.

as far as lifting. I say doing 3 x full body if you are an inexperienced lifter, otherwise do 4 x upper lower split. Of course it depends on your work and/or school schedule.
i was doing the egg whites and oatmeal breakfast for a while before i switched it up to egg whites and turkey bacon should i just add the oatmeal back in or switch out the turkey bacon?
i usually make a shake out of bananas strawberries and blueberries but i never really fukked with apples :ohhh:

what about almond milk instead of whey? i stopped fukking with supps about a year ago.

and how much cardio should i do?

appreciate the advise breh

Lift, eat clean, and stay consistent. You have to fill in the dots with how youre goin to go about that yourself in relation to your own personal situation

hardest part... been trynna clean up my diet but my peoples stay eating the same old shyt they alway been

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
i was doing the egg whites and oatmeal breakfast for a while before i switched it up to egg whites and turkey bacon should i just add the oatmeal back in or switch out the turkey bacon?
i usually make a shake out of bananas strawberries and blueberries but i never really fukked with apples :ohhh:

what about almond milk instead of whey? i stopped fukking with supps about a year ago.

and how much cardio should i do?

appreciate the advise breh

hardest part... been trynna clean up my diet but my peoples stay eating the same old shyt they alway been

That is up to you. You just gotta see what works better for. Gotta way out your options, is the protein from the turkey bacon more important then the fiber and carbs in Oatmeal.

Eh as long as your getting your fruit in like that you should be fine.

Imo Almond milk is the healthiest milk you can drink, but it isn't a good protein source. I mean as long as you get your overall protein amount that you are aiming for you don't need milk or whey but they do help.

I don't think there is a set number, again it depends on your life schedule. Try to aim for at least 1 HIIT session a week since it burns more calories then steady cardio. Although what I will say is if you are gonna do an upper lower split, try to avoid doing cardio the day after doing lower body. Just based on personal experience for me since it kind of hindered my recovery from training legs the day before.