Advice on iching to go back to IOS.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Are you not using a swipe keyboard of some sort, like Gboard? I don't think typing can get much better than that. You don't have to look at the keyboard and the only thing faster than it is voice typing

Width, mostly if you need to use 2 hands for a few minutes... that's a issue.

I don't know, I got alot of sammy stuff but they make their phones kinda narrow and too curvy.

And this wireless portable charger froms samsung is pure piff.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You can use the chargers with the iPhone what are you selling those for? You can use the Buds with iPhone too, you'll miss one or two features but it's not a huge deal.

Sounds like you want to burn the house down even though you can take a few things with you. Idk man, depends how much you're willing to eat because you're not getting value close to the price of all that.

Nobody's buying using used earphones, nobody buys new Samsung watches let alone used, and idk how much you could get for used chargers. Which only leaves the phone and new sealed ones are $300+ cheaper than when you got yours. If you want an iPhone wait until the first few months of 2020, they're putting a cheap one out. Buy it unlocked and use it like a side hoe.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
You can use the chargers with the iPhone what are you selling those for? You can use the Buds with iPhone too, you'll miss one or two features but it's not a huge deal.

Sounds like you want to burn the house down even though you can take a few things with you. Idk man, depends how much you're willing to eat because you're not getting value close to the price of all that.

Nobody's buying using used earphones, nobody buys new Samsung watches let alone used, and idk how much you could get for used chargers. Which only leaves the phone and new sealed ones are $300+ cheaper than when you got yours. If you want an iPhone wait until the first few months of 2020, they're putting a cheap one out. Buy it unlocked and use it like a side hoe.

I wanna stick with prepaid, I was gonna jump on total wireless or cricket. I was gonna get redpocket but I hear it don't work well with Iphone MMS.

I got

Note 10
S3 Frontier
Galaxybuds
Wireless charger duo 2019
Samsung wireless portable charger

a couple extra stock wireless chargers but the old 5 watt joints

Honestly all that may fetch 800 which would cover the 11 128 gig and I was gonna cop the Fossil Gen 4 smartwatch.

I haven't had IOS since the 5s.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I wanna stick with prepaid, I was gonna jump on total wireless or cricket. I was gonna get redpocket but I hear it don't work well with Iphone MMS.

I got

Note 10
S3 Frontier
Galaxybuds
Wireless charger duo 2019
Samsung wireless portable charger

a couple extra stock wireless chargers but the old 5 watt joints

Honestly all that may fetch 800 which would cover the 11 128 gig and I was gonna cop the Fossil Gen 4 smartwatch.

I haven't had IOS since the 5s.

Unlocked means you can use it on any carrier so you can stay where you are

I mean it's your money so it's whatever you wanna do. All I'm saying is you're eating a lot more than just buying the cheap 2020 phone if you miss iOS.

All that might get you around 800 but the phone cost more than that by itself when it first came out. And it seems like you're throwing in the chargers to get as much as you can off the 11, those work for any phone. Even though you can keep everything, wait like 3 months, and be a couple hundred in the green than what you're trying to do and have an extra phone.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
I can probably trade the note and watch for the phone by itself but we know android got pretty bad resale value already.

and the 11 128 gig is 749 maybe a little les used on swappa.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Welcome back

giphy.gif

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Switched to iOS years ago and don’t regret my decision at all.

I actually use Galaxy Buds with my iPhone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Lol