Advice for a female?

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Ok,first off i would like to say that if u saw me,you'd be wondering why the hell am I even doing cardio for?
im 5"8" and weigh 125. My question is,how can i get more toned without losing more weight? Do i actually have to do weights instead of cardio? should i stop cardio? I been stuck in this phase for months now and see little to no progress.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Show us your butt :shaq:

No but for real what are you trying to accomplish. No creep life but pics would help. 5' 8" 125, u sound like u mite need an arroz con pollo IV drip. Can't see change without building muscle, can't build muscle without a caloric surplus.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, the coli is a magnet for trolls who pretend to be females, so I got a gut feeling that's you.
Real females would go to bodybuilding.com or whatever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look up macros, understand macros, fullfill macros

Lift for every body part, do cardio sparingly

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Ok,first off i would like to say that if u saw me,you'd be wondering why the hell am I even doing cardio for?
im 5"8" and weigh 125. My question is,how can i get more toned without losing more weight? Do i actually have to do weights instead of cardio? should i stop cardio? I been stuck in this phase for months now and see little to no progress.
Squats and stiff legged deadlifts is all you really need. Cardio is just burning calories