Advanced Hater PSA: People Who Hate On You By Acting Swagless Around You

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You ever start talkin to a chick in public and someone you are clearly associated with in some way starts acting extra swagless around you. This has the effect of making you swagless by association. Now normally, this person would not be acting so swagless but for some reason, because you are talking to a woman he just takes the gloves off and goes into swagless mode. Beware of this man. You will know him because you will start a conversation with a woman and he will do things like

1. Become extra loud rooting you on while you spit game
2. Start cursing and talking like a degenerate
3. Pick his nose
4. Belch
5. Tell you to *stop talkin to that trick*
6. Cut in the convo and ask swaglessly if she has any homegirls
7. Compliment her in a derogatory way while you spit.

Beware of this swagless bum yall. He is everywhere.

Daps
:snoop: I can't respect a man who never learned how to act in social settings around ladies. I have no idea where they picked up being loud and rude as ways to attract women. That shyt don't even work in the animal world. Why would you cock block another man from getting p*ssy because you're inferior to the opposite sex :damn:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i got a friend like this but he is just a really shy lame type dude he wont even talk shyt or do anything rude usually there is some kind of vibe or aura he puts off that just drys up vagina like no other.

we know not to invite him around girls now cause we don't want to be having to explain his behavior later.