Adult CAC punches 11 y/o black child in the face, chipped his tooth

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Pay people to snatch him, take him to remote area and beat him to death.

What's coming to the forefront of my mind is this white man calling a Black kid a ****** and then killing the father.

If someone behaves in a way that will cause a serious fight with absolutely no provocation, I am going to assume that their true motive is trying to kill me in "self-defence".

Some situations, you can just say "It is not worth it" and walk away. Punching my child in the face is not one of those situations.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Pay people to snatch him, take him to remote area and beat him to death.

What's coming to the forefront of my mind is this white man calling a Black kid a ****** and then killing the father.

If someone behaves in a way that will cause a serious fight with absolutely no provocation, I am going to assume that their true motive is trying to kill me in "self-defence".

Some situations, you can just say "It is not worth it" and walk away. Punching my child in the face is not one of those situations.
Cosign this shyt 109% and I've been moving like that in racist situations every single time it has happened in my presence. Ill willingly go to jail if I made an example out of a racist, preferably in front of an audience.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m putting money on the books of 5 brehs to rotate around the clock ass whoopin duty on him for whatever amount of time he’s locked up. He’s getting touched from the minute his cell opens to the time it closes.