Adidas CEO - "Kanye West is one of the most creative people in the world. I don't think he's a bad person"

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In other words, "Hey negro, come back and make us money! Our sales are languishing without you"

They threw Kanye overboard at the speed of light, but the minute they saw those sales started completely slipping, here comes that sweet talk

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I don't think he's bad, but he is crazier than a roach.
I dont give a fukk if he is one of the best people in the world. He gave clout and access to c00nservatives like Candace Owens and white supremacists like Nick Fuentes, not even mentioning all of the other shyt. fukk him.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
J2mNFDR.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kanye won :wow:

Went up against the Jews and still standing :wow:
He went up against himself actually. That wasn't no mission just a crash out. In the end money runs the world and if you getting people paid they willing to look away and forget.

Kanye didn't win a square off.... this is like you going out sucka punching a stranger then acting like you won a fight. shyt was unnecessary and he only getting off because he's actually crazy

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
When is adidas releasing their last stock of Yeezys (anyone has an idea)?

I was able to cop 7 during the release last month (missed out 3 Yeezys cos they went out of stock before it got to my turn). Need to cop a few more for keeps.