Adam Sandler be just putting out movies left & right nowadays, y'all ever check em' out?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Adam Sandler fatigue set in long ago, breh..

We all know that, but I was just saying out of boredom and when you ain't got shyt to do, have you ever checked out any of his recent Netflix movies?

Sometimes there's humor in real shytty movies.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
for all the shyt he gets, his newest Netflix movies* are... fine. they're nothing special, but anyone who pretends Netflix original movies are top quality is lying to themselves. every Netflix original movie outside of maybe Beasts of No Nation look like Netflix original movies. none of them are amazing specticles that are winning major awards. They aren't there yet.

it's sunday and you're bored, a stupid 1:20 Sandler Netflix comedy isn't gonna ruin your day.

*haven't watched Sandy Wexler yet bc he fukkin decided to do a stupid voice again. I'm a broken record, but if Adam Sandler decided against stupid voices, i bet people don't hate him as much as they do. Look at his imdb, and realize he did a completely unnecessary voice in about a third of his movies. That's My Boy's Boston accent was probably the most egregious. Little Nicky was actually... i contend those are both decent without the stupid fukkin voice.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
They're all terrible but there's like 2 or 3 big laughs in each one. Don't know why I still watch em honestly. And they're normally 20 minutes too long

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I wouldn't mind watching the Cobbler for Method Man. I watched that terrible movie with Drew Barrymore when they have the blended family. It was a struggle. I don't think I've ever been annoyed with Terry Crews so much :scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nope.

His movies are trash.

The older I get the more I realize he was never actually funny.

He just does stupid voices and appeals to childish humour.

Rewatching his old snl skits are painful.