ACV rinse/wash for the body?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Is this possible to do, lets say i use this after my initial washing how would i go about doing so. I tried to look online but couldn't find no instructions on how to use this for your body. However there were plenty for hair health. Could i use the formula/ratio for the acv hair rinse on my skin; after the first washing, i dry to less than damp bit not 100% dry and then spray the mix all over and let it sit for 15 min before rinsing :lupe:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
21qcD4Ge%2BsL.jpg

Dilute it with distilled water and spray away. I dont rinse it off just let it air dry and moisturize as usual.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
21qcD4Ge%2BsL.jpg

Dilute it with distilled water and spray away. I dont rinse it off just let it air dry and moisturize as usual.
are you sure about not rinsing it off, i dnt mean to discredit you but i wanna be sure. Other than that i got you, thnks MG

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
are you sure about not rinsing it off, i dnt mean to discredit you but i wanna be sure. Other than that i got you, thnks MG
Im positive. But if you dont feel comfortable leaving it on then don't. I do it because i have extremely dry skin and acv was basically a live saver for me. I havent had any adverse reactions so i suppose its not harmful.
I mean i use it as a toner for my face and make hair spritz with it. I been using it for years. The smell evaporates when it dries off.
But like i said dilute it. I say 3parts water and 1part acv.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I suggest testing it out on small portions of you skin 1st in you have an reaction to it. It can really aggravate your skin if your skin is sensitive. I use it on my body as well, I actually wash my hair with it like once a month without it being diluted. But I only let it sit like a min max.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apple cider vinegar is pretty much useful for whatever you need it for.
  • I drink it. 2 Tbsp in a cup of warm water. Sometimes I add in 1/4 tsp of baking soda to neutralize the taste. This helped with numerous things. Some too personal to list.
  • I just started using it as a toner for my face. It stinks but it's clearing up my face.
  • I have it mixed in spray bottles. One bottle is to ward away ants. I saw ants on my counter, sprayed it with a diluted vinegar and water solution and I haven't seen an ant since. The other spray bottle I use for hair rinses.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Wow thnks you guys, really helpful info in here.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@blackdahlia @MoonGoddess what water to acv ratio are yall using. ex-15oz spray bottle, 2/3 water (10oz) 1/3 acv (5oz). :lupe:
Haha i don't be measuring that stuff. In a 16 oz bottle ill fill it up with distilled water about three quaters and then add acv till its topped off. I was making it to strong before and could smell it on myself :mjlol:. Now i add in a couple of drops of essential oil and it makes a nice body spray since im allergic to the ones with chemicals in em.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Apple cider vinegar is pretty much useful for whatever you need it for.
  • I drink it. 2 Tbsp in a cup of warm water. Sometimes I add in 1/4 tsp of baking soda to neutralize the taste. This helped with numerous things. Some too personal to list.
  • I just started using it as a toner for my face. It stinks but it's clearing up my face.
  • I have it mixed in spray bottles. One bottle is to ward away ants. I saw ants on my counter, sprayed it with a diluted vinegar and water solution and I haven't seen an ant since. The other spray bottle I use for hair rinses.
2012071606210820080_lrg.jpg

I bought this toner and didnt really like it by itself. I started mixing it with acv in a lil 2 oz jar with some rosehip oil and i think its doing great things for my skin. Or it could just be the fact that my hair is jet black again. But my curse came this month with nary a blemish. I was pleasantly surprised.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Haha i don't be measuring that stuff. In a 16 oz bottle ill fill it up with distilled water about three quaters and then add acv till its topped off. I was making it to strong before and could smell it on myself :mjlol:. Now i add in a couple of drops of essential oil and it makes a nice body spray since im allergic to the ones with chemicals in em.
ok i got it. Oh and for a good toner try pure witch hazel (no alcohol or other additives).
Witch Hazel Skin Toner Hamamelis i bought mine from here :smile:

Daps

Pretty much. I started with a 50/50 solution and it was a bit strong for my privates. But I can use 50/50 on my face no problem. Although I'm lazy, so I tend to use the same solution for both.