actor, jeff goldblum, wants his kids to "row their own boat" cuz he aint leaving them shyt

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jeff Goldblum's kids will need to get jobs when they get older.

The actor, 71, appeared on the iHeartPodcast Table for Two with Bruce Bozzi and chatted with host Bruce Bozzi about raising his two sons, Charlie, 8, and River, 6, whom he shares with wife Emilie Livingston.

Goldblum shared that he's adamant with his kids that they'll need to work to support themselves when they're older, telling them, "'Hey, you know, you've got to row your own boat.' "

"It's an important thing to teach kids. I'm not going to do it for you. And you're not going to want me to do it for you," he continued.

"You've got to figure out how to find out what's wanted and needed and where that intersects with your love and passion and what you can do," the star said. "And even it if doesn't, you might have to do that anyway."

In February, Livingston shared a video of the couple's older son, Charlie, expertly playing the piano. The 8-year-old marveled, playing with speed and the familiarity of a player with much more experience.

"He loves his speed, rapidity and holy sox !" she wrote, adding, "Don’t comment on the fact that his feet are almost as big as mine 😭.

Speaking about his family in 2018, Goldblum told British outlet iNews, "I keep doing the math, and keep extrapolating where they're going to be, and where I'm going to be. And when I buy a watch, I wonder who's going to get it."

"I'm glad I waited," he later admitted about becoming a dad. "It feels great to do it right now, because all the things I'm considering are perfectly suited to the big questions and challenges of having kids, and what you want to expose them to."

"What you want to leave them with, what life is, and what kind of life you contribute to them," Goldblum added.
honestly, think white people say this shyt for the media so they look virtuous, but i don't believe he's really going to leave them out there gettin out the mud like that. :mjlol:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
honestly, think white people say this shyt for the media so they look virtuous, but i don't believe he's really going to leave them out there gettin out the mud like that.

If they make the kids honestly believe they are they'll learn to stand on their own two feet and contribute to society

so its a good thing if they can sell it and be good parents without it :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude acting like he wasn't born to a rich doctor for a father and mother already in show business
3o85xzgkEE1YPEEo9i.webp

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:yeshrug:I would only have a problem with wealthy black people doing this. His children inherited 100 million dollars in whiteness and can find a way to survive. Let the Jackie Chan's and Caccky Chans give away their wealth to black folks then.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If they make the kids honestly believe they are they'll learn to stand on their own two feet and contribute to society

so its a good thing if they can sell it and be good parents without it :manny:
i'll believe it when the kids confirm it on some Brian McKnight type of shyt. :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

honestly, think white people say this shyt for the media so they look virtuous, but i don't believe he's really going to leave them out there gettin out the mud like that. :mjlol:
I don't understand how you can be Jeff Goldblum's kid and not make it work for you. Nepotism in the Entertainment industry usually translates to opportunities in other industries. The Plumber or Interior decorator that is Jeff's childrn will get a chance before the anyone else