Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
destroying cac historical monuments is a way to win support?

9K92gr.gif

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
yes actually

and the egyptian language is druidic in nature

in the greek myths it is said that typhon was so terrifying that the greek deities fled to Egypt and became animals

that same egypt that the hebrews left from :jbhmm: @010101

Breh,

Ancient "Egyptian" language and culture is tied to the African "Green Sahara" and the Sudan.

Greeks & "Druids" did not exist and were no where to be found for thousands of years at the dawn of Egyptian Civilization.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Stonehenge was NOT created by "CACS".

"White" people didn't get to "Europe" until AFTER it was built.

They(White People) are actually responsible for the destruction of the indigenous Black Skinned population, who built Stonehenge.

LINK: Story of most murderous people of all time revealed in ancient DNA

THE iconic sarsen stones at Stonehenge were erected some 4500 years ago. Although the monument’s original purpose is still disputed, we now know that within a few centuries it became a memorial to a vanished people. By then, almost every Briton, from the south coast of England to the north-east tip of Scotland, had been wiped out by incomers. It isn’t clear exactly why they disappeared so rapidly. But a picture of the people who replaced them is emerging.

And the Germanic Tribes (Where Most Modern "Whites" Descend from) got to Europe (from Central Asia) even later than that.

LINK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

The Migration Period (circa 300 to 600 AD), also known as the Barbarian Invasions, was a period in European history marked by large-scale migrations that saw the fall of the Western Roman Empire and subsequent settlement of its former territories by various tribes, and the establishment of the post-Roman kingdoms.[2]

1920px-Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh,

Ancient "Egyptian" language and culture is tied to the African "Green Sahara" and the Sudan.

Greeks & "Druids" did not exist and were no where to be found for thousands of years at the dawn of Egyptian Civilization.
more so that the egyptians had extensive rituals with animals

what you are linking has only to do with geography

as far as the rest, you have no basis for your claim

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
more so that the egyptians had extensive rituals with animals

what you are linking has only to do with geography

as far as the rest, you have no basis for your claim

Breh,

I've been studying this for almost 30 years.

ALL of the peer-reviewed Archeological data, CLEARLY states that the Egyptian Civilization is the by product of the "Green Sahara" drying up and Africans migrating, from both the Sahara and Sudan, THERE IS ZERO DEBATE about this.

"Greeks" and Druids are THOUSANDS of years Removed from the Dawn of Egyptian Civilization.

The Earliest mention of "Druids" is 100 BC.

Any claim of Druids and Egyptian origins, is Anachronistic.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Forget the back and forth...
How about simply... Don't touch things that don't belong to you.

Somebody put that stuff there and it isn't yours to vandalized

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I'm DEFINITELY down for putting executives heads on tables and tagging their families in the pics 😍.

Hell yeah, let's talk about how to get real results. When heads roll, pens write legislation.
I don't advocate violence and support civil disobedience and a general strike however I was just using that to make a (poor) poing

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Now that they’ve got my attention, why the fukk would you spray Stonehenge like a fukking jackass?

:what:

:ufdup:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
yes actually

and the egyptian language is druidic in nature

in the greek myths it is said that typhon was so terrifying that the greek deities fled to Egypt and became animals

that same egypt that the hebrews left from :jbhmm: @010101
i have nothing to add to your nonsense HA*

• Haha
Reactions: MMS