Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it draws attention. it begs the question: what would compel them to do something this extreme?

:francis:
Back in the day activists used charisma and good arguments and legal nonconformity tactics to gain attention and garner support.
MLK would never vandalize some shyt in order to get voting rights.
This strategy only serves to mobilize their opposition and has never worked historically.

Daps
Back in the day activists used charisma and good arguments and legal nonconformity tactics to gain attention and garner support.
MLK would never vandalize some shyt in order to get voting rights.
This strategy only serves to mobilize their opposition and has never worked historically.

you think mlk only used charisma and good arguments to gain attention and garner support? and, he advocated peaceful loitering, which isn’t legal.

also, before he was killed, king didn’t command overwhelming support for his cause. over half the country remained opposed to his movement.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you think mlk only used charisma and good arguments to gain attention and garner support? and, he advocated peaceful loitering, which isn’t legal.

also, before he was killed, king didn’t command overwhelming support for his cause. over half the country remained opposed to his movement.

legal nonconformity. Loitering is described as staying somewhere without an obvious purpose. They had a purpose to their "peaceful loitering" therefore it is not technically against the law, so when they do get arrested for it, the public perception is that they are being victimized, which garners sympathy for the cause. Being arresting for violating people like peta throwing flower on you for wearing fur, or these groups for vandlizing property does not give the appearance that they are being victimized and therefore garners little empathy

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Next do the Arc D'Triomphe or push over the Leaning Tower of Piza :ahh:

Let them know how it feels to have their history destroyed and erased :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
No problem, but do you think this will make people want more oil or more climate change? All this does is remind people the planet is being destroyed and I guess that these kids are a$$holes. We there is no calmly convincing people/politicians as it would've already been done. These type of acts are desparation to do something as the regular options have made no progress. If we keep not doing shyt I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing people blow up oil refineries and things like that
I believe you said it there yourself. Chopping off an execs head if possible would attract attention and maybe enact change.

I support civil disobedience but this is beyond hypocritical

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I believe you said it there yourself. Chopping off an execs head if possible would attract attention and maybe enact change.

Yeah bro we aren't at that stage, and if they did do that people would be saying that's too extreme

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Beautiful, fukk those CACS

Should've ran up on that shyt with a bulldozer just like they've been destroying the world's artifacts for hundreds of years.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

I'm DEFINITELY down for putting executives heads on tables and tagging their families in the pics 😍.

Hell yeah, let's talk about how to get real results. When heads roll, pens write legislation.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So you just admitted that your father is a white man? :mjlol:

Or do you just call white men daddy? :russ:
yes actually

and the egyptian language is druidic in nature

in the greek myths it is said that typhon was so terrifying that the greek deities fled to Egypt and became animals

that same egypt that the hebrews left from :jbhmm: @010101