Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know if i'm the right person to ask that question to. Because i'm all about the Israelites, and i don't care about Stonehenge and the rituals Celts, Gauls, And Druids were doing there.... ain't got shyt to do with me.

Israelites use to find artifacts, monuments, historical stuff from other cultures all the time. They would burn that shyt and then step on it until it's ashes :camby:
Im more interested in ancient egyptians and the land of Khem myself at the moment

My point is, these things are all over the planet and were there for a reason. Forget your religious beliefs if you don’t know shyt about shyt and leave things alone so history can be explored

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Im more interested in ancient egyptians and the land of Khem myself at the moment

My point is, these things are all over the planet and were there for a reason. Forget your religious beliefs if you don’t know shyt about shyt and leave things alone so history can be explored
The shyt is a pagan worship site, and they are all over the world because pagans are all over

^link

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No see isis in Iraq. Perhaps convincing people through dialogue is the correct approach but na they don't have the intelligence for that.
Yeah no one has been talking about the dangers of climate change since the 80s. Companies didn't know the dangers of climate change since the 60s. No scientist has ever been on national media to scream at the media that we need to do something. We never hear that every year for the past 10 years it's the hottest year on record. There hasn't been any scientist who has spoken to someone in power.

Yeah, you're right. These children just need to explain to people who will be dead in the next 20 years that the next 50 years for them will be hell on earth. They must have never heard the argument

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Developed Nations phasing-out fossil fuels won't do shyt at this point and sure as HELL won't stop developing Nations from trying to 'catch up'. Try doing that nonsense in some third-world country or China. See how that works.​
If they try this shyt on Great Wall or Forbidden City they gonna have the book thrown at them. :ufdup:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yeah no one has been talking about the dangers of climate change since the 80s. Companies didn't know the dangers of climate change since the 60s. No scientist has ever been on national media to scream at the media that we need to do something. We never hear that every year for the past 10 years it's the hottest year on record. There hasn't been any scientist who has spoken to someone in power.

Yeah, you're right. These children just need to explain to people who will be dead in the next 20 years that the next 50 years for them will be hell on earth. They must have never heard the argument
I believe you completely missed the point but I'm eating Mac and cheese so I got that going for me

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I believe you completely missed the point but I'm eating Mac and cheese so I got that going for me
You said they should convince people through intelligent dialogue did you not? I'm saying others have been doing intelligent dialogue for the last 40 years and it did nothing. Maybe you missed the point of my message

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
You said they should convince people through intelligent dialogue did you not? I'm saying others have been doing intelligent dialogue for the last 40 years and it did nothing. Maybe you missed the point of my message
I know and I apologize I'm cranky I had an unfortunate dermatological appointment this morning.

My point was destruction of history is a poor way to get a point across and are going to create more adversaries than cooperators

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I know and I apologize I'm cranky I had an unfortunate dermatological appointment this morning.

My point was destruction of history is a poor way to get a point across and are going to create more adversaries than cooperators
No problem, but do you think this will make people want more oil or more climate change? All this does is remind people the planet is being destroyed and I guess that these kids are a$$holes. We there is no calmly convincing people/politicians as it would've already been done. These type of acts are desparation to do something as the regular options have made no progress. If we keep not doing shyt I wouldn't be surprised if you start seeing people blow up oil refineries and things like that