Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
its called bringing attention to it.

a monument being spray painted is small potatoes to destroying the planet/home you live on
No see isis in Iraq. Perhaps convincing people through dialogue is the correct approach but na they don't have the intelligence for that.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
its called bringing attention to it.

a monument being spray painted is small potatoes to destroying the planet/home you live on

The main problem is

The people that did this. They used toxic chemicals manufactured in a plant. They drove to the location. They use electricity and participate in the global economy. They generate a ton of garbage every year.

Just the same as everyone else. That climate shyt is fine until it's time to ride a bicycle 20 miles to work every day.

Overall I agree that we shouldn't ruin the environment. But I also need to run this AC cause it's 95 degrees outside.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stone Henge is logistically aligned with stars in this galaxy and logistically aligned with other rock creations or pyramids on this planet that aligns with different stars.

Nobody knows wtf that shyt was built for. I definitely don't think it's just random ass art unless a retarded giant was using the shyt as Legos.
Nabta Playa in Egypt near the Sudan border is much older than Stone Henge and is considered the place were Egyptian civilization arose. Scientists are pretty sure who built Nabta Playa and reason why.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
coli getting whiter by the day. nikkas upset that stonehenge got vandalized :deadrose: Ol Druid ass nikkas
What if it turns out it wasn’t even built by white people (which is most likely… most of these Wonders of the Worlds probably aren’t).

Would that make you care then? We should be caring about Diddy? Drake vs. Kendrick? Charleston White and the Boondocks instead…

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
What if it turns out it wasn’t even built by white people (which is most likely… most of these Wonders of the Worlds probably aren’t).

Would that make you care then? We should be caring about Diddy? Drake vs. Kendrick? Charleston White and the Boondocks instead…
I don't know if i'm the right person to ask that question to. Because i'm all about the Israelites, and i don't care about Stonehenge and the rituals Celts, Gauls, And Druids were doing there.... ain't got shyt to do with me.

Israelites use to find artifacts, monuments, historical stuff from other cultures all the time. They would burn that shyt and then step on it until it's ashes :camby: