Activision makes argument to FTC that Last of Us HBO being good should be the reason they get bought

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kotick must have payments coming up on his new yacht from his golden parachute that keeps getting delayed :mjlol:

If this deal falls through, he might keep Call Of Duty off Playstation himself. :dead:

* Jim Ryan Sneezes *

Activision/Microsoft: “And you see this is the reason why…”

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That woman is legit insane, and she wants this deal more than Phil lol. Also, she's a union buster and she seems to be the type of woman to buy into right wing ideologies based on stuff I've seen her post.

like the hell is this

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
images

*Furio voice*: these two suck each other's cocks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought that was a tweet from some random person that paid for a checkmark, and come to find out, it's an actual EVP.

Someone needs to pull her aside and advice her just how fukking embarrassing this is. :mjlol:

Yeah, shes pretty much been the Activision spokesperson (and being applauded by games media) cheerleading the acquisition on social media for the past year.

You can tell by the way she tweets the kind of dude shes married to

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, shes pretty much been the Activision spokesperson (and being applauded by games media) cheerleading the acquisition on social media for the past year.

You can tell by the way she tweets the kind of dude shes married to

Bruh, I don't even need to look at her other tweets. Looked at the profile pic, saw the name, and knew what time it is.