Activision DMCA'd poster who leaked info about Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer remastered

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ez8mtQwXIAYS8QL

I rather MW2 MP remastered than some old WWII crap.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It makes sense. Sledgehammer fukked up at the same time Infinity war struck gold with warzone. Also Warzone itself takes the pressure off them releasing yearly cods. They just passed 100 million active players in warzone. I'm sure activision is ready to give them whatever they need to make MW2022 the best game it can be.

MW2 multiplayer with warzone connectivity leading into a MW2 2022 release is the right way to go imo.

Gonna be interesting to see how Treyarch is handled going forward. Cold war to me is the best cod game since bo2 (mp wise) while the MW2019 engine is the best COD engine ever. If Treyarch can combine their fast paced gameplay with MW engine :whew:

Kinda crazy to think how big warzone is gonna be within a year or so. 3 years of duty in one game :blessed:

I don't want to hear A DAMN THING about harddrive size either. :ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It makes sense. Sledgehammer fukked up at the same time Infinity war struck gold with warzone. Also Warzone itself takes the pressure off them releasing yearly cods. They just passed 100 million active players in warzone. I'm sure activision is ready to give them whatever they need to make MW2022 the best game it can be.

MW2 multiplayer with warzone connectivity leading into a MW2 2022 release is the right way to go imo.

Gonna be interesting to see how Treyarch is handled going forward. Cold war to me is the best cod game since bo2 (mp wise) while the MW2019 engine is the best COD engine ever. If Treyarch can combine their fast paced gameplay with MW engine :whew:

Kinda crazy to think how big warzone is gonna be within a year or so. 3 years of duty in one game :blessed:

I don't want to hear A DAMN THING about harddrive size either. :ufdup:

Do a majority of people have a short attention span?:why: Why do people like that shyt so much, there's no element to it

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
MW2 is the best one they ever made. First day cop
I dunno man. It hasn't aged well. The time 2 kill is just bonkers, and the maps are really, really camper friendly. Loved it too, my most played game in high school, but it's backwards compatible on XB1/XBS right now and it ain't pretty.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
:mjlol: something, something....Cold War...

Is that why they're holding back and removed multiplayer maps, other weapons and Soap?

They actually made Highrise for MW2019 but didn't release it. A fully rendered Invasion map is also there. It's part of the Euphrates Bridge area that's blocked off

They removed 2 maps they just added, saying they're 'not ready'

:comeon:

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Ready for Marathon/Lightweight/Commando and OMA/Danger Close. Nukes going to be flying at a high rate.